TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Autism and Other psychiatric Diagnoses As Cover Ups For RA and Mind Control

http://www.whale.to/w/autism.html

Trying to hide mind control, human experimentation and RA under the guise of Autism is only going to last so long. I personally know of a man, now living as a woman...a lesbian, who knows she is a RA survivor, that her mother did this to her. She actively practices the Left Hand path, with a measure of dimplomacy and gentleness. Yet herself and her girlfriend will constantly fall back on psychiatric jargon and diagnosis in order to explain her behavior and personality. Her girlfriend is from this younger generation who have been conditioned to use psych jargon as a means of expressing what were once private personality traits. "I am acting really bi-polar" or "She has that Ashbergers that makes her detach and act selfishly and ignore people".

This is the mental health fields way of getting out of the rep of the 90s Satanic Panic...which it never would have ended up that way if therapists would have kept it on the down low.

If anything, Survivors are MADE Autistic y organized stalking, harassment, chemical warfare ad torture with tech-all that gang stalking encompasses. Many people werent like that before or might have had such symptoms before breaking programming.

I especially love the donation given to such causes by individuals who activelu do harm to Targeted Survivors by helping gang stalking campaigns.

1 comment:

  1. How do you know which donor is a Perp and which is not?

    ReplyDelete