TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

More Testimony For A World Wide Prison

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59986/pg1

First time I have seen this link I believe.
So this is what I have been trying to describe eslecially through experiencing it first hand.

https://onmc.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/post-summing-up-mass-mind-control-system-world-wide/

2 comments:

  1. Staying mad: I feel it's important to a TI's survival to stay mad at
    them. Too often, they try to placate us, or offer us "perks" if we
    allow them control.

    I wonder what's going on inside their little Castle of theirs? Here's
    what I think: you know all those guys who get arrested for having sex
    with 11-15 year old girls? I'll bet some of those perps get fixed up
    with a teenage girl like 13-15, and they get paid off on top of that.
    I envision their Castle as having this Orgy/Banquet, just like they had
    in Rome. And they can do illegal stuff there, and get rewarded with the
    Grapes of the Vine. Others like me and you, we are the grapes that are
    getting stomped with the feet of these Feasters, and they are making
    wine they are sipping at their Banquet. That's why I am hearing
    examples of my ideas and life moments and personality even being used in
    popular art/music/movies. That is the wine that they are squeezing from
    the grapes (you, me, select other TI's).

    So back to these perks: I suppose they at some point will allow me into
    their castle, and allow me to feast on some of the scraps and drink a
    little bit of their wine they squeezed from me. They have hinted they
    will allow me some of this, for being a good slave and allowing them
    some control over me.

    It's like the one young woman I knew: she wanted to have sex with me, refused. She came into my life, and she got some info out of me, as well as the occasional photo of me. And I did allow some of these perps to take photos of me. At some point, I saw her again, and told her about how unfair it is for me to be suffering and driven to suicide like this, while she goes around having sex with my students. She gets to taste the Nectar of the Gods, while I get info squeezed out of me and harassed constantly. I feel that a lot of this Illuminati is a bunch of dirty cowards, like the dirty gangsters you see hanging in the alleys.

    I will definitely get harassed in retaliation for my opinions, but there is a freedom of speech clause in the Constitution for a reason. That could be what our Founding Fathers was trying to curtail: harassment for speaking out about corruption, to protect us who speak out and blow the whistle on corruption. That's how I see it.

    They can talk and harass me all they want, but I will never give The Network any part of me, which is what they want. I refuse to be a whore for them and their "ho's" (the perps informants shills operatives whatever).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are getting bitter, and we are seeing the brunt of their
    anger, because we are DENYING them what they want from us. It's like
    the person who desperately wants to sleep with a hot woman, and the
    woman refuses to give the strange man what he wants. So we resist, the
    man gets mad and starts throwing a tantrum. There are plenty of men and
    women in this network, I feel. I feel them getting really red in the
    face when I refuse to have sex with any other their "members".

    Just keep denying them, and they will keep getting madder and madder,
    and that is when they send more of their dullards after us to provoke us
    harder and harder. They have a passive aggressive personality, and that
    is why they send more and more goofy types who they program with the
    idea that they have "won". This whole laughing at us and saying they
    won bit is just them getting red in the face because we refuse to give
    in to them and sleep with them and their whores.

    And I hate to put it that way, but... [mind blanking] I guess being the
    intrinsic artist type, I have this disdain for other "normal" humans
    anyways. "They" say they are trying to guide me down the right path, and
    I get "guidance" from "them" all the time. Like, they'll ask me if I'm
    doing the right thing by taking either of these two full-time jobs whose
    offers are still pending. Things like that. I was looking at the staff
    composer jobs in Hollywood, but I get the impression there are too many
    perps and opportunists there, and that those that do make it have to
    sell out and kiss ass of the system and other people. So I can forget
    that. The way I'm feeling now, I'd rather get a regular boring
    full-time job (if I can even get one due to my target status), on
    principle, than have to kiss ass with the system and others in Hollywood
    and elsewhere to get heard. It seems a select number of the
    performers in the pop music biz are fully aware of my compositions.
    Others who are complete strangers but are operatives seem to know the
    music I am improvising on guitar in my house here without even me
    publishing it. So what would the point be?

    At least I know what "this" is all about. It's like when I logged onto ESPN.com, I clicked on one section, and the headline had a message in the form of a headline which I feel was meant for me to be seen by "them": it said "Welcome to the Big Show". I know this is Big business.

    ReplyDelete