TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tucson Sucks and Heavily Targeted...Except College Area

I experienced Tucson AZ, outside the college area at least, to be HEAVILY managed/targeted by technologies. Interface content was very sophisticated. Almost like Boston or Cambridge MA, like every second , every thought interfaced. Alot of influence on self perception and much feeling watched/anxiety ridden. A great deal of feeling someone was assesing my situation currently as compared to the last time I was in Tucson, and recieving or being able to hack into that thought process by an 'other'. This was the case mostly on the bus or transit system. Like I said the collefe area was fine and anything I felt was coverage in the city area disappated once I got to the edge of the city, more desert, less built up etc. OCCUPY was lovely as usual.

1 comment:

  1. I was joking to my class about computers in the future will be like. I said, if today's computers are silicon and circuits, what will "tomorrow's" computers consist of? The answer: why, DNA computers, of course. Maybe the brains of those who die in an accident of some sort will be recycled and the matter could be put in a jar with some wiring, and it could be a DNA computer. The advantage there is that the resulting computer could have the fuzzy logic that today's computers can only imitate with software. Fuzzy-logic would be inherent in a brain-circuit computer (organic computer).

    I also said that everyone's mind will be connected to the internet, much like a netbook or laptop with a wifi card. I also said everyone's brain will have its own IP address. :-) So the Big Brother Controllers can do a secure shell login to anyone's mind at will, and start a "session". :/ You figure, that sort of thing is already happening with some targets: being interfaced, and having their memories accessed by some unseen controllers. This could be what some targets are being used for, and I know this is what this is all leading up to. Everyone will be like a walking, living, breathing "internet appliance".

    ReplyDelete