TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 13, 2012

targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2012/01/harassment-in-my-neighborhood-gs-for.html?zx=2964ba9745219aa3

2 comments:

  1. i stopped running after realizing no matter where i go there will be perps following me and perps waiting for me to mess with me. i just ended up staying in my home state where gangstalking began for me and try my best to keep my head up and live and defend myself. For you, try to finish your book because i believe your book can be a way for the general public to be aware of the whole evil gangstalking system. keep up the good fight! You are a hero to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And last night, I got a strange persistent e-harassment where my privates felt like their were surrounded by electronic spikes. Painful. Went on for at least an hour. Trying to mimic testicular cancer is what they are doing, but I am not falling for it. I just kept telling them internally that "it feels good" and also to "fuck off and die". These people, for all their tech toys, are so transparent. I knew right off they were mocking testicular cancer with the painful electronic spikes deal. And they will have to do much much better than that if they want me to conform. After all I've been through, I certainly am not going to throw it away with a night e-torture.

    ReplyDelete