TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats Going On Around NYC PD Commisioner Kelly, The CIA and His Son Being Accused Of Rape?

There is an investigation into the NYPD having a far too cozy relationship with the CIA after 9-11.



Note that counter terrorism included spying, eavesdropping etc. ALL THE THNGS TARGETS LIKE ME EXPERIENCED FOR YEARS AND ESPECIALLY IN PLACES LIKE NYC AND BOSTON.

The police commissioner is Kelly. A former Marine who seems to have gotten promoted alot through out his career also chummy with Clinton. He was commissioner from 2002-present. That is the longest anyone has held this office or post, just look at the history of NYPD commissioners on Wiki. Thats a he'll of a long time.
Now reading about Raymond Kelly on Wiki we see under the heading "As 41st NYC Police Commissioner Under Bloomberg (2002-present)" the same content written about that is being written about as the subject of investigations as I mentioned above.

Another headline that I noticed today is that HIS SON IS BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE CHARGES.


Is this a diversionary tactic? Like to confuse the issues by mixing up scandal with his name since he was a key player in counter terror? Or to use him like they do everytime they get exposed as a scapegoat while the shadow players and investors and private sector etc always get away?

1 comment:

  1. Kelly supports x ray pat downs, dumb loitering laws, an orwellian camera system throughout the city, and who knows what else. I wouldnt doubt if he and his buddy Bloombag control the gangstalking in the NYC area, I would not doubt it at all.

    ReplyDelete