TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Armageddon Is Being Created By Mind Control

Theres a college campus here thats religious. I always know when i am walking by on my occasional visits to that part of town. I feel different-normal. Like its 2002 again. I look up and sure enough theres the engraved wall. Its the only place in this city I feel back to normal again. Not like on the side of that mountain in New Mexico where there was absolutey no cell reception. But back before this all went 24/7.

Yet having this experience makes me reference back to the times where there was no cell reception in an area I was going through.

What does this tell us?
THAT THIS BATTLE BETWEEN THE ABRAHAMIC GOD AND HIS SATAN IS VERY MUCH CONTRIVED AND CREATED BY THE USE OF BRAINWASHING AND MIND CONTROL VIA TECHNOLOGIES, CHEMICAL INFLUENCE, PROPAGANDA AND OTHER THINGS PUT FORTH BY THE ACTIVITIES OF HUMANS DIRECTLY (such as stalking and harassmemt being done by people in person to a Target for example as opposed to chemtrails and tech being put forth by humans indirectly).

Those moments i find myself with no cell receptiin at all. THAT is when I feel completely normal again as if the world was in the late 80s. The early 90s was when things started to get surreal in my perception anyway. Late Clinton was like it began to get dark and 2001
was simply like a curtain going down. 2003 was the descent into Hell surely and nothing has changed since other than a signature mark of the Designer: now a ' kinder, gentler' Hell if you will.

The true reality of the world we live in exists in those moments with no man made electromagnetic fields interfering with perception at all.

Not this Armageddon bullsh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment