TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Marsboy Should Stick To Making Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683

Mr. Thomas aka Marsboy on YouTube has been valuable to many activists due to his video collection which gives quick access to information (though he should use more links to documentation of what he is featuring in many of his videos) to viewers, especially useful to tired, overworked TIs who dont have time nor focus left to read or discover new material for research.

He has a blog I dont know how old it is but somewhere in his writings, either in his blog or elsewhere I read a statement he made about not using racial slurs.
Ok . Good for you. I am glad your situation affords you that.
He wasnt defending himself it was just a statement out of nowhere. The thing is, GREG MARSHALL THOMAS IS NOT A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL.
Hes spoken of his activism in terms of observing others harassmnt campaigns. He has never himself claimed to be a TI.

The one point where I did not trust a vid of his was when he interviewed some people claiming they were part of Project Monarch, which I believe is not mentioned anywhere in classified documents but is a conspiracy term.
One man he interviewed was a homeless guy from AZ. I had met this man at a AZ meeting local TIs none of which I found could be trusted. One woman in Scottsdale with email named ScoobyJulie knew too much about my story as many people did I met through FFCH which I believe to be nothing more than an operation by the perps to contain TIs. I will explain this in my book.
The homeless man only stated, quite incoherently, that he had a satellite- "my satellite" had been monitoring him and ruining his life etc.
He had nothing to say about programming or anything remotely familiar to MK Ultra.
He may very well have been an experimentee or targeted for some form of victim witness silencing or oppression of a dissident but hehad no evidence to present that connected him with MK Ultra and the supposedly linked Monarch mind control project. Unless Monarch refers to Illuminati programming which doenst make sense if these mind control slaves are used partially in spying and couriers for sensitive information as well as seemingly connected to MK Ultra.

However the rest of his work has been very valuable. The thing we must remember about Targeted Individuals is that WE are the ones risking our lives, WE are the ones living under duress and WE are the ones dealing with incredible amounts of pressure that most nomal human beings could not withstand. These projects were started to build spies and supermen, especially the projects originating with Project Paperclip.
Truly hardcore Survivors of RA and programming who are targeted are not always going to be nice people all the time. Nor can we afford the pleasantries of Political Correctness or civility. In war soldiers swear, are usually raunchy in their humour and without their training would probably become nothing but animals. Your killing and harming other human beings. You are experiencing death and destruction. The military is full of sadistic pieces of shit who take to the darker side of human nature anyway. (As well as having many good, helpful people as well).

Everyone should know by now that part of discredting ceetain dissidents is to get them into the 'Its the blacks and the jews!' paranoia. Every single dissident whos a true threat ends up like this. They didnt advertise that Mel Gibson had made a movie about the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN MASSACHUSETTS before he started to lose it and become paranoid and suffer from racism and anti semetism. He is in Hollywood and I cannot imagine how much Israeli interests are present there as well as possibly Mossad to watch those interests. I have personally experienced Israelis as part of the more in depth gang stalking and I have written extensively about the use of the lowest most vile degenetate blacks, especially the men, in the US that have ever existed. Those assholes make gang bangers look like quire boys.
Yet I have also told of harassment in small farm towns like Baltimore OH that began the moment I walked into the town for food or supplies, and didnt end until I walked back to the truck stop. All whites, in a town with not much else.
There is no type of gang stalker that can be generalized. Ive seen an entire construction crew in Port Huron wave at me as if I was a celebrity. All kinds of people across the country seemed to know me when they shouldnt have. One man in Iowa callef my name loudly from his home off the street as I was walking.

I ignored all of this. And as the years past people did this less and less. Now construction crews here where I live notice me and I see and sense the fear they have of me. Either these people all feel guilty becuz I am still homeless or they realize they were used to harass what they thought was some featured whore but that was a cover for war crimes and organized crime activity...or YEARS OF ACTIVISM HAS PAID OFF AND STICKING TO THE TRUTH AND MY VERSION OF EVENTS, ALWAYS BACKING THAT UP WITH LINKS TO SOLID EVIDENCE. Either that or some faction protected me, and let all these clowns know that making a joke out of my life and tormenting me is not quite acceptable.
Either way fuck all those people. The bottom line is if the American people are that stupid to be sucked in as pawns like that then they deserve everything they got and are going to get or if we have that big of a problem with psy ops or intelligence ops RUNNING THIS COUNTRY the country is screwed anyway. I just read that NYers can now stroll Central Park at night. The public doesnt understand that the constant presence of this kind of security to squelch crime is also abused for special interests- NY city police commisioner having a cozy relatiinship with the CIA tuats been questioned officially recently, of course hes going to have a safe city, so he in turn can keep his position for the ridiculously long term hes kept it all this time. As long as he helps the larger more powerful scumbags with their operations. Is there a reason I am not allowed in NY city basically due to constant non stop harassment yet real criminals can still exist there? Many blacks staying at an all night shelter looked guilty as hell last time I was there which tells me what I already knew from Iran Contra: theyve got the street blacks and gangs in their pockets.

People like Gibson, artists, have alot of vulnerabilities that Hollywood coddles to keep them functional, to make bank of course. Also Gibson must have some truth in him as before he cracked he made that movie about the military industrial complex in Massachusetts. I think they pick and choose who they know will go along with their agenda and who won't.

The main reason they don't want the general public to know covert activity is actually going on is becuz they wouldn't be able to pull the rug out from under people then. People would be forearmed and forearmed.

This is the purpose of activism as well as providing an outlet for TIs themselves. And hopefully a bit of revenge for the Targets who's lives have been destroyed simply so the system can cover its ass once again.

Its not a competition. This is why I always ignored flame wars and people trying to start trouble with me within the TI and other related activist communities. Its not what we are here for. I exist to process information. I deliver it from one point to another. And nothing is going to get in my way. That is my function.

I will do whatever I have to do to succeed without jeopardizing the mission. Racial slurs are well deserved in some instances in this war. And anyone who's targeted knows the pressure a TI is under especially one who's aggressive in their approach and refuses to become a Christian in order to be saved from their situation. (Ive observed that this is merely one way to get a mind control Survivor under control again. If it works for you great but don't push it.)
There is no logical reason that forums like FFCH should have ANY religious content when they are dealing with something purely political and LEGAL in nature.
FFCH may provide awareness but as far as I can see they aren't capable of slamming the system aggressively with legal punches and kicks. FFCH doesn't know how to fight...and I often wonder if thats on purpose or not.

Slurs are mere words. WAR CRIMES ARE ACTIONS. You tell me which ones have more volume.

Marsboy provides alot of information to people through a medium where many people who don't read alot will take in that info. People who read too much can also get leads from his work and do research.
He is valuable to the TI community but comparing or competing is useless getting the point across to a mind controlled, apathetic public who much of the time enjoy their enslavement due to having neat gadgets and their material wealth as a payoff.

We need to focus on those who don't want to be slaves of mass mind control and manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment