TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mexican Extremist Hate Groups Perform GS As Part Of Deal With US Power Structures?

http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/deisyseis_partone.htm

Well this is what I probably ran into in AZ, NM and here in Texas. I havent however had such a problem with this demographic in San Diego where I get hatassment from blacks and the young white rich population there. Then again perhaps I simply didn't notice due to those other two demographics as diversions. I was harassed in Chila Vista on the border by a Mexican man in a truck and it was obviously related to gang stalking as the content was a reference to something personal.
Come to think of it Chila Vista is where I get harassed by gang stalkers if I leave downtown which is very managed more...subtly.

1 comment:

  1. Gangstalking started with me today more than it has for the last couple of weeks. It seemed to start after I made a comment about how the president got voted in to office on his 'hope, and change' campaign. And how it proves americans to be dumb. Hope is what helps me win the lotto. Hope is like a wish upon a star, how the f can someone get elected on a campaign like that. Not that the other guy would have been any better.

    ReplyDelete