TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, February 10, 2012

WiFi Refugees

http://m.npr.org/story/140462252?url=/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/09/14/140462252/wi-fi-refugees-are-moving-to-west-virginia-to-escape-radio-waves

Well I guess Im not the only one to think of this.

The title is typically condescending: "radio waves". Electromagnetic is far more than that. But since radio waves sounds more classically paranoid it works for them I suppose.

There should be mandated electromagnetic POLLUTION free zones in numerous locations. How messed up is it that people need to flock to live under the protection of a telescope? Seems very Mad Max without the visible trappings of world's end and ruin.
Its not surprising academia is providing a safe haven, one of reason in a world of total nonsense. This is what would reign if scientists and smart people werent tethered, silenced, controlled and threatened by the animals and sociopaths in society who always manage to have authority over them.

Its not surprising how much gang stalking or at least as defined as Workplace Mobbing exists in academia.

The article is conspicuously missing any references to well known claims that electromagnetic pollution causes mental health disturbances as in parents noticing this in school children where WiFi is present and their kids are only suffering symptoms when in the school building. On weekends and vacations parents note they improve. There is so much documentation on this issue. These articles help get related stories out to the public but only dropping little information.

As usual I think journalists know and do what they can without being targeted or losing their jobs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to see that WiFi isn't really good. We already have the radio wave traffic from the old standard AM/FM/shortwave/mediumwave/other radio stations that have been around for decades. Then there are still airwave broadcasts of TV stations. It may be convenient to lump them all together under the category of "Classic Airwave Broadcasts", and I haven't even factored in satellite radio and TV broadcasts.

    It would be interesting to compare the EM pollution year by year. For example, in the 70's, all that was there were the Classic Airwave Broadcasts (Analog AM/FM/TV as well as MW Shortwave etc). I wonder how much EM power or strength is due to these classic analog airwave broadcasts, and compare to the newer digital satellite delivery of Sirius, and other XM Radio providers, as well as satellite TV. We had quite a lot of EM waves around before these newer digital satellite stations sprung up. Also, Digital broadcasts use higher frequencies than classic analog airwave broadcasts, and since they are digital, the waveforms themselves, being square waves basically instead of sine waves, have a lot of harmonics in them. Harmonics are the frequency components that make up a wave. See, digital waves are square instead of rounded, which means they will have more high frequency components instead of the "rounded" classic analog means which use sine waves.

    Waves waves everywhere. I'd like to see if it can be quantified year by year, some means of showing the types and strengths of E&M pollution by year. I'd bet that the standard radio and TV broadcasts up to 1979 weren't too bad in terms of health effects, but still worse than if they didn't exist.

    Also, when I'm close to my WiFi hub at home, it makes my capacitance tester go crazy when I test low value capacitors (like below 100 picofarads). As I move away from the hub, the tester starts showing more stable readings. Near the access point, there is a lot of drifting up and down in the readings, like it's going haywire.

    ReplyDelete