TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Am Under Duress and Being Kept From Legal Council

I am being forced to divulge information about my case without proper legal representation. I am pushed to reveal all the names addresses and other information about every single person involved in my case including information that may inciminate me as well as put my life at risk. I fear for my life due.to these actions being im
imminent and eventually unavoidable and beyond my control due to being coerced by constant stalking and harassmemt by human forces of unknown origin (agency or authorities unknown) and also by what I believe to be coercion, torture and mind control via technologies that may or may not presently be classified but can be sighted in the military paper Mind War.

If the powers that be want such infomation why am I not allowed to defend myself or protect my life being at risk with proper council such as lawyers? Why was I never given a subpeona during the federal investigation in Boston?

I am also actively being tortured in order ro keep me from writing an expose of my complete experience in place of revealing only partial information publicly.

This is being done to serve only the purposes of further human experimentation coming from my mother being a documented radiation experimentee connected to MK Ultra. Also I have theorized this is being done to further discredit me and PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER by giving those respondible more opportunity and material to frame me as a 'rat' or informant.

I live under constant duress and AM UNABLE TO CONTACT A LAWYER due to being forced against my Will to not do so by mind control technologies. Project Paperclip is the root of much of what is going on. Michael Aquino former head of The Church Of Set and a military psy ops officer conceptualized MindWar in a paper many years ago.

These conditions I now live with that are destroying my health and endangering my life began during George W Bush's presidency and the Iraq war.

I believe that the cover of anti terror or torturing potential terrorists is being used to cover up whats really transpiring which is to silence me from revealing information that incriminates the police nationwide but specifically Boston and other MA police specifically bad cops taking payoffs, my mother and other family members as well as associates of mine and people I considered friends and lastly a large part of the Boston and Cambridge community who are guilty of being involved in a conspiracy or plot of evil design to frame me and discredit me by making me appear mentally ill.

I want to seek legal council but am not able to due to the constant harassment and living under duress.

No comments:

Post a Comment