TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Its Harder Now Than Ever To Persevere

My ripped music vids and alot of music got lost a little while ago. Always in order to brain wash a person their old life MUST be removed from them and they from it. Then when isolated they can be fed new stimuli .

The gs system does things like erase music files usually via public computer systems (like a college) or a vulnerable laptop (like the wifi in San Antonio).

Over the years Ive had much of my music chipped away at in this manner.Most recently in San Antonio my mini SD card was burned out or Semi destroyed by the computer system at that sober house. All the music I'd been using for years as battle music-gone.

I forget how but my videos werent on that SD card i have in there. Alot of memories of doing battle with the gs system and years of battle inspiration gone missing.

I downloaded new music by smartphone. much more mellow or like the old stuff i was listening to before i got targeted.
why? becuz the energy and memories attached to those songs and videos are now missing.

TIs live in a world of being denied that what is happening is actually real yet must put all their life's energy into fighting a system only a minority know truly exists.

this gives the system alot of opportunity to behavior modify the Target simply by erasing what it can that defines these circumstances as real. The point now seems to be to not only alter who the TI is but really get people like me to not bother writing books or to give up. To accept the situation isn't that what one perp told me years ago? In 2005? "They're mad at you because you're not accepting your situation".

It seemed impossible to accept it then as I was still a young and strong woman and still had a very firm sense.of myself and my history.

The hopes nowadays seems.to be that age, health and the insecurity of being kept a traveler will force me to either wear down or surrender altogether.

My mother has been trying to break me like this all my life. I never allowed her to complete the internal 'break' process so why should I allow a bunch of strangers do it for political reasons or a bunch of males for reasons of arrogance.

MK Ultra is nothing more than wearing down someone and then breaking them internally then ensuring they are formed accordng to what the system wants.

As human beings unbeknownst to a majority of people on this planet right now, we no longer live in a reality thats truly real or natural.

These technologies as well as chemical influence and psy ops world wide has ensured we live in a zoo.

Cameras everywhere to watch and monitor and cell towers or HAARP etc to make adjustments accordingly to shape and form the zoo's environment.

And still we should desire death than to go quietly into this system having total rule over our lives.

2 comments:

  1. You are the clearest example of the person I need to support to keep my sanity. You are very strong because I cower to think I could be anything like you, even though I desperately want to. It is frightening for me to just post this. Your strength will never disappear for as long as you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One older friend of mine made a remark to the extent that the system is taking care of me. Well, the remark wasn't explicit, but definitely made a reference. The exact quote was "See, they're taking care of you". The system does do some things to make sure we are taken care of. I suppose they can't totally control the sexist jerks, despite being a useful resource for them to help in our reformatting.

    I've noticed there is an effort by the system to have me harassed and afraid when I rebel against my enslavement.

    ReplyDelete