TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Where Theres A Money Making Tourist Event Large Scale Theres Perps

I expect plenty of pwrps and total assholes as wellas out of work actors or whatever to show up for this festival. I alreadh kind of knew that. And hopefully they will leave with it too.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about that series "Room 222" last night. Isn't the main character a History teacher who is black? Series ran from 1969 to 1974. Of course, back then there was the civil rights movement, so of course that could be the reason for having an intelligent black man as a prominent role.

    Or was Room 222 just a psychological test to see how the public would react to seeing a black man cast as an intelligent human being?

    When I see the introductory shots with with theme song, I'm noticing there is body language being used that perps sometimes do. Or is that a case of recent perps messing with me to make me think this show was tied to gangstalking and the agenda?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcaUluahdwM

    At 0:26-0:27 the brunette is shaking her head while talking to the blonde. What could that be about? That so strikes me as a subliminal. Could they have gone that far back to 1969 with these subliminals?

    At 0:44, here comes the debinare black teacher. I see Lloyd Haynes is the actor.

    There is something very power struture-y about this judging by the opening here. I used to watch this as well as others as a kid in the 70's, and of course I was not looking for things like that. Well, I guess the people doing subliminals don't want you knowing they're subliminals, else they wouldn't be subliminals. The idea is the target a person's subconscious mind so the conscious mind doesn't know. But I always catch subliminals, and my conscious mind knows, spoiling the effect. As a target, things that are silent to everyone else are as subtle as a hammer to the head, because you are conditioned to expect and watch for them.

    Let's look up some info on the man:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Haynes

    Ah, he had a career in the military, and was a member of the Bahá'í Faith.

    "Haynes served in the Marines from 1952–1964 and during the Korean War. He was a public-affairs officer for the Naval reserve with the rank of Commander."

    Interesting that he wound up dying of lung cancer, just like a lot of expendables I know who served in the military. Makes you wonder if they were doing something to the soldiers to make them die of cancer once they reached ages 50-60 or so.

    Not saying he as a role player, but his role was very interesting on Room 222.

    This was one of those shows you watched as a kid when you were lying around having a lazy pleasant day. As a target, you learn to miss those time-wasting days as a kid where you could watch something like this and still be entertained.

    Probably it was just a show to capitalize off of the Civil Rights movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have brought another criminal to justice the other day, but I thought of all the gangstalkers who mess with me, and I said go solve violent crime yourself. They think it don't come back to them, but it does, and I help make it go right back around, haha to them group strong bastards, death to them and their little children.

    ReplyDelete