TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Elite and The Wealthy Keeping People Down...It Does Exist

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2367737


"Naturally for such rebellious youth, Jagger would hook up with Habsburg family member Marrianne Faithful on his quest to take on the establishment." LOL LMFAO From my horrible experiences this seems to be what goes on. I really saw this in the N.A. crowd of rich kids and trust fund kids from Newton and Brookline that were an instrumental in the gang stalking campaign during early Bush era. I recall Martians Faithfull's Italian boyfriend or ex or whatever seeing me in a store when things were very bad and the abusive campaign was in full swing. I can't say he was a perp becuz he did.nothing overt, just the glance and being recognized the reaction was that this is something that goes on regularly in this sphere. These types of social circles. Its the norm. You could tell he knew what was going on but the reaction was so blasè. Its obvious that only certain kinds of people make it or are successful even if persons outside those who are accepted are just as if not moreso talented, attractive and intelligent. The more natural assets you have the more they seek to ensure you never get to exhibit these assets or use them for your own gain. A perp employee from the Hi Hostel Boston even made sure to push home the fact that all the greatest and most interesting 60s talent were from good wealthy families. Recall Romney's family member, Laura (who looks just like a young Ann Romney, Laura was the ex girlfriend of Ty, a mixed African American from Newton MA who was MY ex boyfriend Jake's best childhood friend. She played me like I had compartmentalized any memory of meeting or knowing her. Unfortunaltey for her I recalled that Jake celebrated a birthday with them becuz hers and his are on the same day- April 23rd. So she knew my mind control status. She actually claimed she had never been to MA. Jake used to be in awe of Tyberius who claimed he was "training her". Ty is also from a wealthy MI family. And he has connections to black gangs in Detroit. THIS IS THE GUY YOU WANT TO VOTE IN IN 2012?).. Laura had this boyfriend who would stare into space like a vet and claim his father sat down in front of him with lists of what he was going to do with his life. He mockingly told.me that Tupac was dangerous becuz he thought he was some sort of savior as in a biblical sense but the way he said it made one realize that the elite themselves were threatened by anyone from the lower classes who had natural assets that made them powerful people. It sounds like rich people bashing but this does exist and I have been witness and victim to it repeatedly. They put people like me.down and complain we are white trash or whatever yet they actively KEEP us down. Its already a fuedal system. And this does have a lot to do with certain factions of 'the elite' or very wealthy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment