TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Am Making A Statement Of Intent To Protect Myself

Watching authors bitch about Mexican cartels and guns. Liberals of course.

No one is talking about how powerful people here and abroad and the military are involved in all of that. The CIA the military the feds...Bush and co.


I can't live in this country anymore. I just looked in a mirror a full length one in a place where.I am not targeted with any tech to skew or warp my views.


I am overweight I look terrible. I am obviously sick due to the intestinal internal bleeding issue as well as my liver which I have been kept from getting treatment for.


My life was not supposed to be this way. This timeline is wrong. I know that deep down inside. This is NOT who I am. This is NOT the way my life is supposed to go.


Saw Mitt Romney doing.some speech. Could only watch for a moment but it was enough. How naive we are- the rich and elite want him in. It will be a party for them. I can already tell.


This is not a country I want any part of. No matter what I do or say or what info I reveal Mitt Romney.is going to get in to office. If Bush is sponsoring you, you are getting in.


I also feel its dangerous for me to be in the USA if this happens. I feel such loss and desperation that if I were to stay a.citizen.of the USA if he became president.it would be too much for me to bear. It would represent the ultimate victory for the perps and the gs system as well as all my betrayers. I can't live with that.


And the historic record we can see of patsys being used especially by Bush's hidden hand in political affairs, usually persons who are highly suspected of being survivors of mind control projects or Manchurian candidates.


We all know by now I am the former. Which means I am in grave danger.of being pushed and manipulated into killing Mitt Romney. Why anyone would want this I have no idea. But where Bush is concerned you can bet on a few things happening repeatedly.

Opponents or witnesses have plane accidents or get cancer. Patsys freak out and become lone shooters of convenience benefitting (through negative action) Bush and co's affairs or agenda.


Shit blows up or major wars start upon a Bush in office usually in the Middle East.


I am being purposely isolated and lately manipulated into not taking positive actions such as.getting a lawyer.


I am being targeted with something controlling my Will that forces me to NOT get legal council if I want.to sue and use information I have to do so but instead I am being coerced to simply reveal information I know about local career criminals and tell my entire story on the internet. Info which could put my.life in danger.if revealed in this manner.


I also know that there is a chance.I.am being manipulated to leave the country becuz then I perhapses be targeted as a potential terrorist threat becuz.I am angry with America.


Also.many lone.shooters or terrorists have left America due.to hating.it and then after being away in some foreign country, return to commit assassinations, terrorims etc.


I do not wish to take such actions. My only actions against the USA would be to tell foreign nations.what.I experienced.here and perhaps speak of my hatred due.to being betrayed by my homeland and family.


I.feel there is serious risk of my being used by being.driven and manilpulated to an act.of  violence towards those who betrayed me or those who were in power during those events. Also that I may be framed.up once.I leave.the USA to appear a terrorist.


I am also sick with a possible life threatening condition. I believe the perps and the system thinks this will keep me here. Thus they retain control as well as can force.me to finally admit submission to the system by my being here in USA when Romney takes office.


This would be a deadly blow for my holding onto any remainjg sense of self I had from before the Bush era.


Therefore I want to get legal council and attempt.to sue anyone I can in any.part.of my case.


If not I will leave the USA with my health issue still of concern and hope.for.the best overseas.


This option.is better than feeling manipulated to be driven by anger and desperation.to commit acts.of violence.


1 comment:

  1. If it helps to vent your anger you should do so but I can tell you that killing somebody will do nothing to help your situation. What you need is a hug.

    ReplyDelete