TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Titanic Sabotaged?

Watching something that gets into detail about Titanic survivors and dead.


Heard about a woman named Violet Jessop. Host made her sound like a woman after my own life's work.


Brave, adventurous and sailed again right after escqping the Titanic tragedy and seemed.to be involved in yet another accident at sea but kept working on ships and then published her memoirs later in life about her experiences waiting on socialites on ships.


I looked her up on Wikipedia.


http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Jessop#section_4


And I just knew this wasn't the face of a sympathetic nurse. In fact she looks...well if.you are a TI take a look and.see what you think.


Spies on board is the first thing I thought of. Then I read her full story. More than two ships she was on had accidents and SHE always miraculously managed to survive...to sail again.

Here are some theories and one concerning the planned Federal Reserve Act the most compelling.

http://snippets.com/was-the-titanic-sabotaged.htm


Once you are Targeted you never.look at the.world from a naive average citizens perspective ever again. You know there are spies or covert operatives of all kinds in every space public and private. And that.its.always been that way.


You learn that spies and operatives and covert assassins and saboteurs make events happen.that seem like happenstance.


And you know the look. That face so devoid of humanity. Them.


Whether for political gain or to destroy usually both needs are accomplished.


As.usual you can't judge a.dead person by a photo and coincidence nor can I from my time.frame claim to know what a woman in her time was like by looking at her.

Yet other women rarely change throughout the ages.


Its an interesting view I suppose. One that I didn't do any research into.


1 comment:

  1. I looked at her picture and do not really see anything by looking at her that gives me anything of what kind of person she was, does not look perp to me. She looks as she may have a serious personality, but that doesn't necessarily qualify as a negative trait, she may have had a broken heart, or something missing in her life. I can only imagine living life like that on ships at sea was like, and there must have been a loneliness. However, her getting so much praise and recognition from the media is another thing. I am always skeptical of who the media propels up for recognition. And usually one needs an in for that, whether themselves, or through relation.

    ReplyDelete