TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 13, 2012

YouTube Comments April 2012

"Hello, Yes, you are Targeted. You and only you can change that fact. FLIP and become a PERP. I don't see what the big deal with "flipping" is anyway. We should all unite and turn every single TI on this planet into a perp. This way, we can once and for all defeat the perps. No TI's means no perps. --- Toying with TI's is more fun than Sex on the Beach.
Buddy00Che00Hinton 1 week ago"


On another vid commenter wrote that I was mentally ill, pretending to NOT be a perp. You know the type of comment they leave.

Here is a comment from same person on my GangStalking 2010 1/6 video on YouTube:
"Did you get that hat from Boy George?
Buddy00Che00Hinton 1 week ago"


Heres on from 3 weeks ago same vid:

"You TI's think you can walk all over us PERP's? You got another thin commin! You will ALL pay!
Buddy00Che00Hinton 3 weeks ago
"

Most annoying yet:
"I am firstly more sorry for failing to recognise your illness. Please accept my apologies, and know that i wish you find peace and wholeness in your life.
Free yourself from your identification with your "ideas" about yourself, surrender them, LOVE YOURSELF, let yourself grieve. Let the personality erode, it needs too. Although you wont know who you are anymore, your authentic self, will shine through.. It is greater then this "SELF" you are carrying now. I bless you!
REZZA2020 in reply to ongangstalking (Show the comment) 1 month ago"


The last comment seems part of forced deprogramming. Sick eh? You would not believe how many people who look totally normal in the streets, especially Cambridge MA and the like are into saying shit like you have to go through things like this til the end. Real WASPy types, YUPpie WASPy types. Yuck. And theyve got thier kids with them when they say such things. Sometimes its directed conversation but sometimes its directly at the TI. Its brainwashing and its disgusting.
All these people are either pedophiles who need to protect each other in a network or want something from the system to survive, usually money or job opportunities.

I wish we had the power and tech to kill them off..all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment