TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Now Imagine This Kind Of Corruption Able To Handle A Cover Story For Even More Sinister Evil Forces-Welcome To My Campaign

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=93310

3 comments:

  1. Recently, "they" have been suggesting that I have High-functioning autism.

    The only problem is, the great "they" are "experts" who are hidden. Who am I to trust "their" judgement? I was also told to put my care in their hands, as they are intelligent people who can manage me and make sure I attain my highest level.

    Sounds like the biggest crock of shit (snicker) so laughable that I should trust these penis heads who are trying hard to make assholes into saints. Yeah right. I have high functioning autism now, and number two, I should trust the "smart experts" (the perps of course, who else). What a laugh.

    They are such experts, maybe they are right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't surprise me. The FBI has two lives: one the public sees, the other helping organized crime and vice versa. We are a threat to blow down their house of cards based on lies. We can't be intimidated by these cocks with ears, and I don't care how many infantile aging morons they throw at us. Tell them to GO AWAY, just like their mob of ordinary "hard asses:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many supposed intellectuals involved in high levels of this who think they have all the answers. That they have us all figured out and know exactly how to control us. Maybe they have.

    ReplyDelete