TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/ra-survivors-who-remain-in-cult-mind-control-and-dont-connect-the-cult-to-worldly-affairs-are-less-of-a-threat-to-the-system/

1 comment:

  1. The Cult aspect makes a lot of sense to me. There are so many that get involved, and they ALL can't be getting paid or getting better jobs. It has to be something they believe in. Of course, the Cult is another topic all its own. Most Cults require a very narrow-minded as well as hive-like conformity. I see TI's as being a threat to their Hive way of thinking and acting.

    The hate -- maybe that explains it. Sure, a lot of them do benefit, like payments or whatnot. But what about the others who do it for free? Cult brainwashing? Like Susan Atkins said, they picked Tate's house because it was "isolated", as she put it. We are isolated too, and we stand out from the Hive, and those two factors egg them on, I feel.

    And it's easy for such a large Cult to exist, because of technology. Before, it was not feasible to have such a thing. Wireless communications and the internet make it possible in the modern age. Not to mention there is mind control tech at work on them as well as for us.

    Probably the Cult members have tech acting on them, too, reinforcing their behaviour patterns. And it's distinct from what TI's get. Maybe their narrow-mindedness naturally lends itself to certain brainwave patterns that are easy to control with one piece of technology, compared to us.

    One of the characteristics of Cult members is they sometimes feel they are very intelligent, despite being very closed-minded. I can't believe so many people would want to focus on us independently yet be part of the same mindset. It's hard to imagine all of these people who independently consider us liars and not as smart as they. These are some messed up people. Or their brainwave patterns are likely locked together somehow in the same narrow band of frequencies. The tech can then do the rest.

    ReplyDelete