TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Radiation Effecting Health In MA/Zombie Apocalypse A Metaphor For Radiation Poisoned Populations?

I probably didnt use metaphor correctly. ?


http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread681328/pg1


Lately myself and others have noticed that for a few days here and there we experience strange symptoms like fatigue occasionally so severe we can hardly get up and need to rest most of the day, headaches, appetite changes like feeling hungry constantly and strange mental and even emotional effects like an emotional even spiritual deadening. Being cut off from other human beings emotionally.


I thought recently about this and I recall I only experiece this on the east coast especially in the Boston area and also the first time I experienced this was after the fallout from Japan.


Ive posted that i was sic for a week after the Japan nuclear accident. I was so tired I couldnt do anything but drag myself to slee at the women's center.


This conrition i experieced is the same as Ive been experiecing here lately and others have as well.


I notice that it has rained alot lately. And usually these symptoms occur during times where it is extremely hot in the cities after a period of rain.


I personally may be more sensitive due to my mother's radiation exposure or due to my being hypersensitive to changes and chemicals nowadays due to the extensive mold exposure from 2003-2006 then my aquiring an allergic reaction condition from anaphylaxis from Bactrim in 2009. I am quite sensitive now to chemicals around me. Also i assume years of perps doing stuff with gassings and whatever was in those spray bottles during Bush they would dose TIs with randomly.


Funny...how Ive survived it all. Yet I am weakened. Now I think about it its as if they were trying to knock me down to being as sickly and weak and unaccomplished as an average person. According to my size, build and DNA I come from above average people. I wonder if whatever they did with the radiation experimentation really did create Supermen. Perhaps all those comic books werent so far fetched after all.


All i know is that the radiation in the environment from nuclear fallout sources seems to make humans sick. Extreme weakness, a hunger and hunanity being emotionally absent are the symptoms.


I guess the zombie apocalypse is here now.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment