TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why People Deny The Moon Landings-Simple. Those In Power Have Left The Public Behind

http://blog.nasm.si.edu/2010/04/01/why-do-people-persist-in-denying-the-moon-landings/


You systematically lie to, dumb down, turn corporate, fear monger and terrorize, force medicate, technologically enslave and rob blind an entire nation of human beings and wonder why no one can believe man ever went to the moon?


Your military 'misplaces' 17 billion dollars, your leaders are now deemed war criminals in accordance with international law by various countries (and thats for the overt activities the public actually knows about, forget covert actions taken)yet in their own country and perhaps some alleys, they are deemed heroes, authorities are teaching lower ranks of authorities that the forefathers of their country were basically terrorists.


The public have been dehumanized into zoo animals or perhaps regressed into Dark Age peasants.


How do you expect them to behave?


In the 1960s life was notoriously good in the United States. The country had a high quality of life from money made during the war and a baby boom. This would be an era when man does extraordinary things and the public feels they are part of this. Not so now. The piblic feel isolated from power and its accomplishments, even oppressed by it systematically. As far as they are concerned people in power live on 'the moon and they cannot relate to them anymore which is the same as the old fuedal system with a king in a castle peasants heard qbout but rarely saw. Theres a space station now with people living on it mostly scientists. How many people know that?? Exactly. We no longer share in the power structures accomplishments. We are enslaved to pay for them and silenced when making sensible criticisms. If u dont understand that then you must live on the moon-or in a cave.

1 comment:

  1. You are of value. You're always talking about writing a book - why not just make this blog your book? Hope you're doing okay out there. I like your blog best when you get agitated and start telling off the powers that be - good stuff. You have a nice dark humor that (in my opinion) you should use more often in your blog.

    ReplyDelete