TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, August 20, 2012

America Is A Living Hell And A Pit Of Vipers And I Am Outta Here Before 2013

President Obama is a psychopathic lying racist half insane half breed and his wife is an outright two faced nigger with loyalties only to blacks and anyone who kisses their asses. They are also Liberal Elitist scum who really only support the NWO agenda like everyone else.


Romney is a Mormon and they are nothing but a very dangerous cult. There are numerous Survivors of mind control who come from the LDS church in the GS community. The military are prevelant in the areas they hold control and land in the southwest. They are totally evil and nothing but dishonest. They have grown to a point where they want a president in office from their twisted faith so they can establish legitimacy world wide. They are the next Catholic Church historically as they will be the next religion to rule through intimidation, torture and mind control. Another dark age is possible if Romney gets in and legitimizes that religious cult.


I no longer want to be a US citizen. Any information any authority wanted from me in relation to any knowledge of criminal activity I have or had should have been gotten by issuing a subpoena for this purpose. I was actively discouraged from talking to authorities during the federal investigation of associates of mine during the Bush years locally here in Boston.


The constant harassment i now get based in getting lawyers and defending myself could have been done a decade ago when it was more likely such actuons could have actually protected me from harm.


What is being done now is nothing but further mind control experimetation to see what it takes over years to force a person to confess-without legal council or even with legal council.


The justice sytem in the United States is corrupt beyond repair and only serves special interests. The powers I have been fighting for over ten years cannot be fought realistically becuz any and all MK Ultra testimony was stricken from the records officially even though video tape exists of such testimony at the President's Advisory Committee in 1995.


All GS complaints are denied, ignored or the person is given an official or unoffical label so its useless anyway.


The American public dont care qbout human rights abuses unless it effects their bottom line. They are naive, gullible people who are basically slaves to all oppressive authority and policies in this country. They are CONDITIONED to focus only on material gains even as a means of replacing spiritual life or emotional/mental well being. Quality of life is based in material gain only and one's quality of character is measured by the size of one's financial worth.


Americans are not told the truth nor are they interested in it. Deep down they only desire what will perpetuate their life long fantasies-one of which is particularly delusional known as The American Dream.


Any 'social responsibility' they take is shallow at best and if it does truly present a threat to the status quo, the authorities overtly or covertly put a stop to such activities.


I have NEVER been treated like a human being with rights in the USA.  I dont like the culture and consider myself to have outgrown it years ago.


Americans have helped to torture me through these past years as well as destroy my life. I want to leave and spend the rest of my life exposing America for the lie that it is, perpetuated by the greedy, self righteous assholes who are its citizens.


I want to leave this year, regardless of which lying sack of shit gets elected.


I personally have had enough of the abuse from US citizens.


Americans hate ME and anyone else who can attest or testify to what an abusive, sleazy, criminal qnd abusive country and culture this is. NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSES THEY MAKE UP FOR HATING ME ITS BECUZ THEY ALL KNOW THEY ARE WRONG. The world hates us and Americans know deep down they are right.


I will not live in a country nor my birthplace for the rest of my life being treated as if i a merely a schizophrenic due to what I know about the sex industry and unethical human experimetation while REAL CAREER CRIMINALS go free and have great lives.


The US can go fuck itself. The place is hopeless....specifically for me.


People feel bad but no one stops whats being done to me.


THIS COUNTRY FULL OF TOTAL SELFISH PSYCHOS MIGHT BELIEVE THIS IS MY FATE AND THERES NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE but I do not. I cannot afford to believe that.


America is full of nothing but weak, insecure losers who buy into foriegn Middle Eastern Abrahamic religions that destroy any and all cultures they touch. The culture of male circumcision has created a perpetual war society with insecure, damaged, insensitive males WHO ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS due to this alteration to their natural state.

(EuroAmericans put up with these sick foreign ways based off Abrahamic religions while OUR EUROPEAN BRETHREN ARE NOT CIRCUMCISED AND STILL PRACTICE PAGANISM.)


America is a sick twisted culture created from the worst garbage world wide, excluding the Natives whom they dont acknowledge anyway.


Any self respecting person of European descent would never stay here once they woke up from the deception or outgrew this childish, ignorant, shallow slave culture.


I am one of those EuroAmericans and I have had enough.


2 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't have any say in being circumcised. It seems that they just do it when a male is born. Everyone likes to think that newborns have no memories, but it's been shown (through experimentation) that even fetuses remember things or can be conditioned to sound. I'm sure the pain of being circumcised will always be there.

    But what's up with all the hateful women and girls in on gangstalking males? What's their excuse? What trauma did they ever go through? Female are real vicious and intense when it comes to gangstalking. I believe they're even worse than males. But you aren't being focused on by females because you're female. Females who aren't TI's are very vicious and hateful witches. Ever since I entered Kindergarten, I've been treated like a problem child by women (and girls too).

    I remember dancing with a girl at my uncles wedding. I could feel how much that girl I was dancing with hated me. I was 3, and she was probably the same age. And so at age 3, my wonderful journey into being a hated male began.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of how far back you were hated, though. For me, it goes back to age 3, like I mentioned in my last reply. Chances are, you were probably likewise always hated, from a similar age. There may not have been overt perps back then, but I was always hated by females and women, since I was a little boy.

    Chances are, you've had the same if not similar experience. They've probably always hated you (males doing the hating instead of females like in my case) and always viewed you as a sex toy, a toy to be played with, or serve as an object of hatred by males. I can say that I have had this experience, except with the sexes reversed, as in your case. But that was 1972. What was going on in 1972 that made it a perfect climate for being gangstalkged?

    ReplyDelete