TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

why not do this the easy way? LET ME WRITE MY BOOK, THEN IT WILL BE DONE

Did I ever tell u about the Harvard professor who likes to read poetry to hookers? While paying them of course...and where he lives? Etc etc? Free bedtime stories abound if the bs doesnt cease soon.


Now the cops are fucking with me cruisng this area...they do shit to me nightly actually but i ueually just ignore it. Its a joke. Compared to mk ultra they r a fuckin joke. However they know i can be triggered so they r perhaos trying to find the perfect bait lately?


Good luck geniuses.


Just becuz u can intimidate and extort an entire community and fuck up an entire nation with your military/organized crime buddies doesnt mean i am afraid of u. Why dont u just let me reveal all my info to the public...then this will be over for all of us. Just let me do my job.

1 comment:

  1. Your mentioning of someone paying off the cops is interesting. I wondered why the local community college would only give me 2 credits to teach this fall. When I asked the person who schedules the classes, she told me the previous Dean did the scheduling, and she isn't here any more. I think they're just passing the blame around, passing the buck. The fact they're doing this is suspicious. Maybe they're getting paid off to do this? Like when the other college told me I "should stop teaching for a while", and give my contracts to other instructors.

    When I saw another faculty, when I looked at her, she busted out laughing. What could be so funny? I think these people know stuff about TI's, and think their situations are absolutely hysterical. Probably the laughing is partly tied to my only getting 2 measly credits.

    Maybe they are laughing because they know people are getting paid off/coerced/bribed into assisting the system in keeping us way down? They must know something, else they wouldn't be laughing all the time. They love the fact that we are being cut down to a size smaller than they. Hence, they are free to gloat and laugh as they please, as we have been rendered meaningless, or given meaningless roles that don't pay for shit.

    The new dean told me "it won't happen next semester". Finally, someone who will stand up for me. Probably the other dean did it on purpose, because she knew she was leaving, and hence she could run and hide in her new position and wouldn't be held accountable.

    So I guess there are some cops who will stand up for you?

    ReplyDelete