TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kept From The Things We Love-Like Being Detained In A Camp

Remind me to stay out of posting about politics becuz I don't know enough and never had a chance to learn so it most likely gives people more opportunity to make fun of how supposedly stupid I am. Of course anyone who focuses on that at all is a total assh*le who's trying to continue to cover up for whats really going on as well as probably their own guilty asses. The subjects I am ignorant about-even the gs campaign coming at me years ago, how is anyone without training or without being a true career criminal supposed to know such a system exists?? The things I was good at I havent had a chance to do in years since this started.:-D Its part of the process and continued exleriemntation-to keep TIs from their rightful place in life or from their talents by birthright. When u reveal information after being tortured so long, THATS when you will be allowed to get your real life back. brainwashing becuz finally confessing or submitting to authority is a important step in the brainwashing process. Of course this is nothing more than cult

1 comment:

  1. And of course, the mocking/laughing coming from some windows or someone standing out of my sight, a faceless entity who is doing psy-op work. It's an extrapolation of the theme the system is working on, that I am being made a full of, and two, that they have "won". "WE" have "won", and "you are a fool that WE don't like". The system has really taken over the entire society. It's illegal 100%, yet has the entire society in its grasp, it seems.

    Yeah, they won.

    ReplyDelete