TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Elder Bush's Failing Health

--Even with the years of battle against the NWO and the spiritual battles involved over the years no one wants to experience death. All of us have lived here in this time frame at the same time in history-enemies or allies we were here together.

--One cannot help but be bonded to the people they are fighting. 

--And in the confusing world of covert warfare its possible things may actually get worse when the old guard like George HW Bush passes away. Itz hard to tell if these sort of people didnt provide some sort of protection or assistance even though Targets are at odds with ideas or agendas they may be representing.

--My thoughts are with the Bush family at this time as, no matter what has transpired, we are only human. (Even those of us who are a little bit more than that in this 'incarnation' if you will).

--And I have selfish reasons also. Whatever was taken from me during the recent war years-Bush and early Obama that the system continues to keep me from recovering, feels as if it will be taken with those involved when they die, forever making closure an impossibility.

--I think back to his NWO speech...and wonder who is left to continue this madness after his death. 

--It seems there are many people and an entire system in place to do just that.

--These men from the old guard who were so visible are now replaced with faceless people in power and a system thats harder than ever to blame or expose for corruption.

--There is so much he knows, so many things he's going to take with him when he passes that we could learn from.

--I dont know if it will change the growing cancer that is the NWO worldwide, but I know it will be a great loss.

--One thing about going up against the Bush's is that they are Machiavellian-sneaky and artful yet somehow very overt. I have much preferred being beat down within an inch of my life by an enemy I can see who's actions are in my face and bold as opposed to whats gone on during Obama and all Democratic presidencies really.

No comments:

Post a Comment