TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mossad/How The GS System Creates Monsters-Like Hitler

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad#section_3

Operation Wrath of God????  Seriously? 

If yer gonna go after Nazi war criminals then why not their own elite Rothschild who funded the Nazis? Why didnt anyone go after the Nazi war criminals in America that were behind MK Ultra who were taken here under Project Paperclip?

So...America funds Israel. They claim to be "friends" constantly. We fund all this violent activity where it APPEARS they are merely seeking revenge for Nazi war crimes....yet....America and Israel are "friends".  And I bet you anything this mass mind control crap is used over there as well. Or do they not need such things due to Judaism being enough of a mind controlling Abrahamic religion?
Their Rabbis telling young people their Jewish mothers are going to break their kneecaps if they dont marry Jewish women, yet they always seem to be pushing Diversity on the rest of humanity, recently helping further destroy Europe by routing for the Muslims and Africans who now are taking what remained of our heritage, forever. (I guess Christianity didn't destroy our people enough for thousands of years.)

Israel being a country based on religious belief WITHOUT SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

I recall one little shit I met said something stupid about my being the next Hitler or that this was some psychotic idiot in power's fear. Was this yet another 'mistake'?

I think the Jews live under a mind control cult that is one of the oldest and most successful of its kind in the world.

I think their people are manipulated, lied to, mislead and misinformed just like anyone else this system can get away with using for its own ends.

I think their agents, citizens and assasins are programmed just like any other power's is.

I think the violence they get away with is to ensure their existence becuz it suits the world's true power structure that they exist.

As far as Hitler, WW2, Nazis and war criminals I think that whoever is useful to them gets spared.

What if the projects like MK Ultra- the results seem to be being utilized by plently of Jew friendly institutions-specifically academia and the medical field: PEOPLE WHO WERE ORIGNALLY PART OF MK ULTRA AND FUNDED UNDER THESE CLASSIFIED PROJECTS.

I dont believe anyone's excuses or reasons anymore. I think the ultimate powers that run this system will ruin, destroy or throw anyone to the fire in order to meet their ends. 

And if anything, the 'gang stalking' system seems to be capable of actually CREATING a Hitler...or a lone shooter or an extremist than identifying and stopping one.

In fact from what Ive read and experienced it was most likely this system that created the Hitler so feared in History books and in the minds of human beings world wide.

I think this system creates monsters and chaos in human affairs so their can never BE a such thing as a sensible, fair, decent world to live in where humans could co exist peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment