TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Awoke Different Shirt On-Hoping I Changed Half Asleep -How Psych Warfare Diverts Both TIs And The Public From Truth

I woke up.just now with a different shirt on. I am.hoping that I simply took off this stretchy fank top and put on this tshirt ffor warmth last time i woke up to go to the bathroom.

 I am inside tonight and its someplace where staff has a key and the other people in my room are not in their beds but their stuff is still here. 

I recall that Jake my ex from Newton who was in on helping destroy my life back in Boston, before all that happened, he used to get really high and start talking like a child in this different tone and say things like he took photographs of me sleeping with his penis in my mouth. I didnt believe he was saying anything important becuz he was so incoherent. However later on I realized thats what the GS system on one level does to female.victims.

It helps to perpetuate cover stories for Targets and disinformation for GS itself. Much like David Lawson's book TERRORIST GANG STALKING IN AMERICA where many uninformed or new TIs were easily led that GS was done by terrorist groups. Theres never any connections made to MK Ultra, ritual abuse or mind control slavery in the sex industry-the latter they are terrified of the public knowing abou or even considering.

 I have always considered all the petty abuses of me of this nature to be very unimportant in comparison to the sybject of mass mind control and targeting of individials using advanced military technologies and chemical influences.

 What do.pics like thst or any exploitation of me as a Targeted Survivor of MK Ultra have to do with MK Ultra or high level programming? 

Well it helps provide the public with a cover story. I actually believe some people only know about the exploitation of the Target on a level thats more akin to normal criminal activity within the world of the sex industry. It also provides more for the psychological warfare campaign against the Survivor whom they need to keep focused on public opinion and humiliation so they dont focus on the bigger picture.

My connection to MK Ultra through my mother being a documented radiation experimentee is very damning to this system. MK Ultra was about behavior modification in part. 

They never want the public to know that intelligence services basically function off of agents who are programmed. That programming even exists so its important that they dont reveal whats really going on. The Manchurian Candidate only shows that adults can be 'programmed' to a point. The GS disinfo system focuses on that so no one starts realizing that SRA is connected to the entirw system becuz without Ritual Abuse and the use of ritual in programming children couldn't ve programmed nor could this be done intergenerationally.

 Mk.Ultra focused on things like behavior modification and reformatting of a person's personality it seems so that programmed agents could be retired and reformed. Interrogation of these agents is only part of this process which is why it was included in MK Ultra. 

I now believe that getting to the terrorist populations of thw Middle East were very important to this experimentation due to a suicide bomber's belief in going to Allah after dying being similar to thw suicide programming of mind controlled slaves. 

Many peoples had this sort of belief system which extended life to an afterlife world so death is meaningless including the belief of Vikings in Valhalla.

They may want this information to help further their research into how to create then handle supersoldiers. They may also use this info to control the masses in an NWO to create world peace (by enslavement) by destroying all such ancient belief systems in humans on earth.

 Whatever is going on, such petty bs as naked pics or sex vids pale in comparison to whats really going on in their importance compared to the whats really going on. If anything happened and i dont think it did, it wud b more psychological warfare against me as a Target which takes advantage of the fact I am female is all. 

As a helpful perp once said " Dont fall for the diversions".

Btw this was only able to b written so clearly due to it being 3am. By tomorrow daytime i will b low functioning and forgetful again. Another reason The Homeless are forced to get up early and kept sleep deprived. Homelessness in America will never improve just like the sex industry, both places are areas needed by the parties involved to hide their activities.

Isnt it just a little convenient that i went from trying to leave adult entertainment right into being discredited and forced to live homeless??

No comments:

Post a Comment