TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

EXAMINER.COM Has A Section For Targeted Individuals

http://www.examiner.com/topic/targeted-individuals/articles

2 comments:

  1. http://www.examiner.com/article/biomedical-targeted-individual-dies-suddenly

    One commenter writes:

    Jimmy Carter recently wrote in an article that top US officials are now openly targeting US citizens for political assassination, “disappearance,” unlimited surveillance, and other forms of gross human rights abuse.
    "Since we now know that a secret National Security committee is ordering the murder of American citizens, and since we know the CIA has the power to easily simulate deaths from illness and accident, we might as well assume that every time a dissident dies unexpectedly, he or she has been murdered by the US government.
    Kevin Barrett says, "Consider the chilling words of Obama’s information czar Cass Sunstein, who openly advocates that the US government should 'disable the purveyors of conspiracy theories'.”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten the impression that they could very easily and quietly kill a targeted individual in their sleep with their remote capabilities. It looks like those of us they let live, they have us set aside for an intensive long-term study of the effects of torture, not the least of which includes in person harassment. It seems we are pawns in a big social experiment, which extends what was done at Jonestown.

    On a number of occasions, they've flirted with showing me that they could easily kill me if they wanted to. But keeping me alive and healthy is their priority. Why, I'm not certain. But maybe they are using me as an experiment in memories, how memories are stored/retrieved. No doubt some TI's are valuable in this research area. Maybe they sell info gained from their observations to select people in the psychology field, those who could afford to pay the perps behind the experimentation.

    Sean Stinn was not working for them, and he was working hard to expose the system. Hence, he was done away with before he could earn his Ph. D. Interesting, because they've planted notions that I should pursue a Ph. D, over many years. So I'm wondering what their motive could be... I've only got a Masters, and they've been marginalizing me gradually with the intent of causing poverty. So how am I supposed to earn a Doctorate in my field, which I already cannot afford, and risk further financial devastation?

    ReplyDelete