TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

TI Symptoms- Targeted Individuals Europe

http://targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com/ti-symptoms/

So my experience with 'financial surveillance ' is not unique.

3 comments:

  1. And also the experience with jobs being carefully regulated is spot on as well. And also, I get dreams with regularity where the dream content matches with what I'm doing the next day or weeks in the future.

    I'm not sure if this is natural psychic ability or not. I mean, it could be the system interfering with my dreams, and injecting the content into my dreams. But if that is true, that means the system would have some means of surveilling the future, and using that content to project into my dreams, making me appear psychic.

    It's been going on since a couple years before 2000. A friend of mine whom I lost contact with (the perps' or the system's doing?) confirmed this in 2000. She said she had a friend who had premonition dreams all the time, and though I told her this in an email, she worked for Lockheed Martin, a mil contractor. So I'm wondering if this was a dropping of info, or if she was just mirroring what I told her in the email? And also, I have lost complete contact with her, and I'm wondering if the perps had something to do with this: rumor or slander getting back to her, or she is simply thinking it's not worth her getting targeted for associating with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Rachel, wherever you are in the world...thank you for putting out the information. There is still no support system that is feasible that stops the hell for victims of this, that I can see. As you pointed out in your video, you stayed at a woman's house from FFCHS whose dog attacked your hand (I'm so sorry to see that). You can't trust these people. It's still websites being co-opted and directed by the stalking groups, with victims being shepherded into tight little safe corners (for them) for ultimate disposal.

    Since you may not be receiving these emails, and if you do, you may be one of "them" (it's really hard to know for me at this point, but I don't think you are) and if you get this, it's still that you can't trust me to be a legitimate target and vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

    Describes pretty well how the perps deceived me in the beginning, before I realized I was a TI.

    ReplyDelete