TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 5, 2013



Until what was and is mine is returned to me, I will NEVER give up doing things as I am doing them. You will be fought against, bucked and rebelled against as well as disregarded until I am allowed to produce a work that gives me closure or until what was taken from me is compensated or returned and I am allowed to properly grieve my losses, opposed to being ripped from things then abducted into this prison camp and forced into a torture chamber meat grinder until I comply with behavior modification. I will do as I am doing until I grow old or incapable enough to no longer do so.

You WILL be fought against until the end. This is what's in my DNA and you know you cant modify whats at the core of the double helix even with gassings, poisonings, brain damage, microwaving, shocks, intimidation, psychological warfare, betrayals, slander, mobbing, negativity. You are not gods, you are humans playing god. Go fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment