TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hate Mail For May 7th, 2013

"Oh well Rachel, when are you going to realize that you deserve this life? Everyone has his lot in life and you were born into the life of a slave, get used to it. on
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam"

If u r going to address me, spell my name correctly.

Is this some kind of Hindu crap becuz I don't believe in it.

No one is born into slavery. Its not a natural state. Some other person or persons had to enslave that person. Remove them from a state of freedom by force.

Naturally I am of service to humanity.
I serve with excellence and nobility though I am treated badly.

Its all about The Knight's Tale in the Canterbury Tales.
Just becuz you are a of nobility ad forced into hiding and perhaps find yourself scrubbing floors wearing a hooded robe to conceal your identity this does not mean you wouldnt follow your natural instinct for excellence and scrub the floor the cleanest and brightest of all.

As someone once said to me "Kings and queens know who they are". Which simply means that if you have a fine nature or refinement within you shouldnt loose that simply due to circumstances.

All this system can do is keep ganging up on TIs to keep us down. Deception is their prime weapon. They have numbers and win by outnumbering the Target as well as other trickery.

1 comment:

  1. True, they do keep throwing out "tests" like this, and it seems there is a large number of them per day, in my case at least it seems that way. Except, I get them from in-person stalkers and media psy-ops as well as the typical BS from the entertainment industry (psy-ops).

    It's like the professor I went to see recently, how he was telling me I better be prepared to work hard and potentially without the funding that other students get if I want to complete my graduate education. I responded by telling myself, he's right, he's giving good advice, except that I needn't accept being kept from the usual rewards and that I should keep fighting until I get there. And I will NOT give up until I reach my final goal. And I shouldn't listen to anyone but my own intuition and dreams and guidance, because I trust no one. Always assume anyone even long time friends, professors, etc., could be siding with the system.

    And I am doing this because it is something I love, and also I need to fight to make something out of this.

    ReplyDelete