TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Being Activist Today At Rally..

It felt hollow you know, going to this rally on women being endangered on the streets here, homeless.
Becuz it wasn't me. It wasn't what I was going to be doing for activism or helping people years ago, back when I wanted to go to UMass.

It seemed to earn me respect with the women locally especially from that shelter I was in...which frustrates me becuz the activism I have been doing for years has been a HELL OF ALOT HARDER and more important than dealing with issues like this that exist in every city.

It was the right thing to do however, becuz multiple assaults and murders of homeless women recently is unacceptable in a first world country in the 21st century.

Friend i was talking to wised me up that my phone company is pretty much total NSA whores so Ive been being stupid for many years...but hey, they got the best towers. I needed internet.

Anyone working on these levels knows that they are doing more with those towers than just sending files to the NSA. Its like the news that comes out for the public's level is a joke.

We already know how f*cked everything is..but we have just learned to live among it.
TIs need cell phones and women traveling alone need good coverage and reception. That's just the way it was.

Hmph, you should look at my posts about my experiences with a Virgin Mobile. Talk about sci fi. And the customer service people were outright angry I was leaving their company to not be messed with by them anymore or controlled.

Its easy to control a person who's been forced to lead a double life. All TIs are frickin heroes whove probably done the best we can.

Its always the same. The public doesn't believe what is really going on that's so horrific, while victims suffer. Only later on when it all comes out does anyone see. Then lessons are learned from history books. Its when its happening that the public needs to realize...but they never do.

The gremlins-the invisibles. The covert networks-THEY know. Thats what your up against-their presence in society always. I think thats what we have to watch out for, not the resulting horrors of their actions, that people see too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment