TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hater Comments For July 7,2013 (Its A Long, Funny-Ass List)

"I MAKE 200,000 A YEAR. THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD TO ME! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT YOU? AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, IF THE GOVT NEEDS TO GET RID OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I'M ALL FOR IT. on
Publish | Delete | Spam

JOANNE SAVINI-ROESKE
on 5/28/13"


And exactly who do you think you are, I mean to anyone involved in this subject matter such as activists, researchers etc? No readers of this blog nor anyone interested in these matters knows who you are or cares what you think. So why would you bother to comment? Obviously you are either paid to care about me and what I am doing or you are simply doing thier work for free by being a pathetic troll, and caring about me and my activism.

Only 200,000? Hmph. Its always the upper middle that are threatened by the lower classes..and are confused about the difference between 'rich' and 'wealthy'.  I know if I sold out, that wouldnt be nearly enough for me. You must have 'simple' tastes dear.
Enjoy your pittance in the NWO.
---------------------------------------
"I've always believed we should just harvest homeless people for their organized. They have no place in our civilized world. on
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/28/13"


I also believe that we should harvest the best and brightest houseless people for thier "organized"..and start a peasant revolt becuz basically thats why the homeless are so mistreated in the homeless industries and social services. Imagine if we were left alone and the pressure lifted long enough for us to realize how much money and resources are spent elsewhere like Pentagon and the space station etc etc. In the western free world there shouldnt even be such a thing. Of course, then, where would the powers that be hide the dissidents and political prisoners they are destroying from the public's view? And where would they hide all those human experimentees and Ritual Abuse victims who did not survive but got driven insane instead?

Certainly, the most coherent and knowledgeable of us should be sought for our 'organized'. The system would rather keep us down, oppressed and in chaos among addicts and severely mentally ill people instead. Oh well. Gotta fight anyway, under all circumstances.

Hey, thanks for your support, though you really should work on being articulate. Good luck to YOU! (LOL).
----------------------------------------

"There's a difference between real TIs and criminals like you... Stop pretending to be a TI because you can't live with the shame of being a common criminal on Fellow TI Bob S Warns Of Dangers From The GS Myth
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/26/13"


You dont give a name so your comment holds little weight to begin with. How do you know what the truth is really? What era are you using words from? "Common criminal"? You mean like the white collar ones and the really dangerous criminal geniuses behind all this are what I should aim for? Mmkay..
-------------------------------------------

"I feel sorry for your family that they have to live in shame because of you. How can you live with yourself? You really should just kill yourself to end your family's torment. on Town In Spain Made Electromag Pollution Free By Vote Of Council. YOU HAVE CHOICES
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/26/13"



Its a frickin' article on electromagnetic pollution and a foriegn people who are taking thier health into thier own hands. How is this about anything covert or 'conspiracy theory' based? I should kill myself becuz Spain has recognized what used to be called microwave sickness, now referred to as 'electromagnetic sensitivity'? Why are you against mankind evolving along with new technologies and striking a healthy balance or are you working for a major corporation that has a vested interest in keeping the public ignorant of the facts about electromagnetic pollution?

My family doesnt live in shame. They actually live much better than they deserve considering all the criminal activity they have been up to in thier youths and all thier criminal associations from the 1970's. My family lives well becuz they planned on selling me out at birth anyway and had always behaved accordingly.

I can live with myself becuz I am doing the right things, am noble as f*ck and am a great freedom fighter while they are hiding something and have always lived thier lives like that. They had reasons to live in shame long before I came along, believe me. They live well becuz they think selling me out and using me as diversion will make them look better- just like my ex and everyone else back home who betrayed me. They also will live well becuz they got rewarded for going along with the system. Like all the cowards do.

Ultimately, they dont exist to me they are dead. As if they never existed to begin with. Funny how, that attitude is so natural to me. Again, I say that- you can work for Italians breaking legs, you can deal pot for the mafia, you can have a baby with an Italian man and brag about your associations with 'The Syndicate' til you are blue in the face...but that doesnt mean you ARE Italian.

I have no fuckin' problem getting rid of traitors who are 'threats to the empire' if you will. Its in the DNA. They are just lucky that I sympathize enough with them enough, and still loved them enough to not have them killed. Which is the last step in protecting one's 'empire' or interests in the blackness of the Italian heart. First its, 'I forgive you'. Second is you get banished or cut off and 'mean nothing to me now'. Lastly- you gotta go  becuz you pose a security threat to me and whats mine.

My mother's family always were just a bunch of German/Irish/French barbarians who were useful to Boston's Italians and Jews in organized crime. My father's family, the Italians, they think they are smart also. Italian but so insane and...obvious about what they are involved in. Btw, snobbery does not equal class. Just a helpful hint...

Both sides always wanted to never have to deal with me but reaped the benefits of my existing-both will have to pay for thier crimes eventually.  All I gotta do is tell the truth. Thier lives are a hell of a lot more work than that- and Ive seen how they are privately. Thier just sick minded dolts. My cousin is pretty lame and stupid even though she's a genetic engineer. That family had such potential- beauty, brains and immense artistic talent. All sold out due to thier inability to truly clean up morally and spiritually.

I would rather stick to the true expression of my DNA and create artwork surrounded by my kind of people than have skeletons so packed into my closet that I spend my whole life trying to contain them. After my book is written I wont even have to hide being targeted or any of it. I wont have to give a sh*t who knows.

As far as torment- my family are tormented constantly by this system which is why they behave as they do. My actions couldnt make them suffer more than they already do. I think they are just to damaged or dense to realize whats actually going on- which I never had time for anyway. Which pissed them off. Which is too bad.
Which none of it matters anyway becuz they are of no consequence now. My grandmother is probably dead by now and my mother has snaked her way into some sort of inheritance to survive which my rich uncle (the former murderer for the mob who's kid is now a genetic engineer-roll eyes) and his common, homely wife who thinks she's clever, connected and hot shit is probably trying to get from my mother and destroy her while my stupid aunt plays dead or tries to be in the middle. On and on and on with that family, petty infighting about just survival. Complete and total barbaric animals- they are and always will be. Slaves.

They dont exist...only the gang stalking system keeping me down for this many years has kept me from being light years ahead of them in every way thus far..oh thats right! I have four blogs and have traveled the USA multiple times on practically no money and have reinvented myself with an entire new, trusted network of allies! Hmm how did I do that?

A genetic engineering degree isnt necessary. A perp once told me my ways were that of a scientist and one of the things they were trying to break me of was my heading for excelling at science, math and music. Funny..when that perp taunted me with that- it must have been right at the time that my cousin was in college getting her degree. Seems my uncle was ambitious...

I guess there's only room for ONE great white(wash) hope in that family! Great! Good luck! Becuz you dont exist!

Sheesh!  Get a clue about my family. They are scumbags. Survivors of programming only come from scumbag families of immoral people who sell out thier children anyway. Why would you want to know those people once you finally get rid of them? The entire city of Boston including them is so stupid and full of themselves they think they got it made becuz I supposedly have no power to defend myself. Funny the things and people we think arent important or dont matter.

The perps will play on anything they think they can in tormenting a TI with words or comments. In the street or on a blog or wherever they can access the person. Ignore it just as I do. Its usually things that dont make sense if you are paying attention anyway. They will work if you are sleep deprived, isolated and going through the emotions that have come over the years in a campaign. They play on anything that will twist you up even more or worsen an emotionally weak spot. They know I erase these comments but they post them all the time, hoping if I read one of them while vulnerable it will stick with me and run through my mind, acting as a torment. Youve got to counter that anyway you can.
----------------------------------------

"ur discredited ?? Why r u even posting.. We might as well ignore you now that ur discredited on Fellow TI Bob S Warns Of Dangers From The GS Myth
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/26/13

ur discredited - like why do u even continue to post??? uve been discredited for some time now? on Fellow TI Bob S Warns Of Dangers From The GS Myth
Anonymous
on 5/26/13"

So this was so important that the person found it necessary to send in twice?
"like....uve been discredited for some time now?" Like, thats news to me, f*cker. Like...whatever. Like...are you asking me or telling me?   I dont know. Have I? By whom? Who cares?
------------------------------------------

"haha i knew it you'd finaly come out and admit you were just making it up - you're a kook. nobody believes you thanks for exposing Gs to be a fraud on Fellow TI Bob S Warns Of Dangers From The GS Myth
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/25/13"

This is just stupid. Bob S was saying that using the term 'gang stalking' isnt in our best interest, not the referring to the activity itself.
Who uses the word "kook" anymore anyway? Who's posting this, one of those greybeard agent creeps? Has anyone ever had the bizarre experience of dealing with the old guy perps with longish but not long grey beards? Weirdos, arent they?
Anyway, I note there's alot of disturbance on the Bob S post. Must be a total threat. Cool.
----------------------------------------------

"nothing you say exists.. why do you make up all these stories on Arlington, Texas Police To Join Countless Others Flying Drones Domestically
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/24/13"


How does it not exist if you just claimed they do exist- as made up stories? Is this some sort of lesson in existentialism or surrealism I am not aware of? Its really stupid.


























No comments:

Post a Comment