TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Reader Comments For 7-4-13

"Thanks for the awesome blog. Any chance you could change it to a white background? It would be easier to read. Also, black is the color associated with satanism and death, so it's triggering for me and lots of other targets because the people doing this to us are satanists and they worship the color black and they also worship death. Thanks. onComcast Another Large Corporation In The NWO Takeover of Humanity
Publish
 | Delete
 | Spam"

Nope. Becuz these symbolic color combinations come natural to me as they do to many Survivors. They r a part of who I am. I wud actually be wearing black and red if so many people in on GS and black gang activity weren't wearing that color combo. Its just plain embarrassing now.

If its triggering then you need to work on yourself more. I created the original first two blogs in those colors very unconsciously.

These works represent the experiences of a TI very candidly. Theres no way any of it should be altered.

It does in fact represent who we are dealing with and it is a very dark subject as well.

I get requests like these occasionally but consistently. The answer is always going to be the same.

1 comment:

  1. I"m worried that they "have me". They have too many instances of me reacting quite aggressively and violently. They could use blog posts, etc., anything that demonstrates that I "am" what appears to be a ticking time bomb because nobody really sees the provocations; it's all internal to the TI (me). All they see are the violent reactions. And again, I got harassment centered around why am i not fighting for my country? I guess they want to make me look like some anti-American a-hole because all they see is ranting and of course I did register for the draft. But now perps are using the angle that I've never gone overseas and fought for my country. They never mention how much I fight through this covert warfare, and all I seem to get are ignorant public who don't fully grasp that this (organized stalking) is a vicious act of war. Granted, it's not the same as a soldier physically fighting in vietnam. But it's still a war. And they can use that against us, because it looks like from our reactions that we are major complainers who don't do anything and with the evidence that I've never been officially drafted or volunteered in the armed forces, that I am an anti-American coward who refuses to stand up for my country. Ironic that a lot of soldiers get the same type of harassment as TI's. Do they do the same stuff with them? Meanwhile, the perps doing all o f this have never been in a war either and probably the system would find a way to get them out of the situation had the need arose for them in a draft or whatever. They always use superficial evidence that we are this or that to get us managed perception wise to the the public however they want us to look in the public's eyes. And a lot of times, this vicious act of covert warfare is carried out to be observed bt (what I feel) are sick minds who only want to see us being abused and torn apart. It's like they forget there is business here. They love degrading us and watching us get messed up.

    Every fourth of july they pull this: "Well I don't see you fighting for our country" is the remark I got from a perp. The second year in a row by the same perp.

    ReplyDelete