TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, September 6, 2013

sick can't get help can't get home

I am not doing well physically after a medical procedure at ohsu in Portland. I went to the er a week ago or so and they scheduled a follow up doctor appt a few days after. I wanted to leave town but waited for this appt.

It wasn't the all female team of doctors who did my procedure originally. it was a male head doc and student female.

they made me feel on comfortable unlike all female team. the procedure I had involved a unplanned pregnancy. the doctors at this womens health center are more concerned with trying to stick and Iud in me and prevent another pregnancy and they are concerned about the complications I'm having from the procedure

the male doctor b actually said to me "try not to get pregnant between here (and your destination)" after asking where I was traveling.
needless to say patient advocacy is going to hear about that one.

they totally downplayed my complications following this procedure and curtailed my concern and made me feel invalidated by making me feel bad about not setting up a Pcp yet.

I had to leave the situation I was in living inside becuz my friemd is a bit too drunk alot, the house is moldy and his son is an abusive spoiled brat who he doesn't control and made my recovery from this procedure difficult, even though I contributed to the household considerably.

so I've been in pain and often unable to move about easily due to these complications. I've been trying to leave the state bit am too unwell to travel. I don't even know if I can travel by bus either north or back east to get proper medical care.

these circumstances have left me vulnerable and isolated without a support system. i'm also dealing with a bad ongoing case of a P A S where these circumstances i'm living in and dealing with physically cud lead to a near total mental breakdown .

i'm outside and now lts raining . the fall here is starting. I have a few people in the traveler area who've gravitated to me who watch out for me a bit. I dnt trust them completely. one of them asked me a typical perp question and they seem connected to sub culture organized crime elements.

I am now almost completely disabled (aside from my disabilities pre existing from before the gs campaign and those resulting from it) due to the events I've mentioned. if ohsu doesnt help I need to seek medical care elsewhere.
I dnt want more permanent damage.

ohsu has been sued 232 times between 1995 and 2005. I prob need to return to Boston. where I will be treated like shit bjt fixed at least.

1 comment:

  1. Please try going to Outside In, they might be of much more assistance than OHSU. I was advised not to chose OHSU as my health care provider, when I applied for my Medicaid benefits while in Portland. I can't even remember what I used when I was there, because I only went to Outside-In. I was really never "sick" just dying from poisoning....but the little health care clinics I did go to on my Medicaid benefits were really depressing and inadequate.

    ReplyDelete