TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vehicle Surveillance: The FBIs System

http://208.56.187.118/spycounterspy/fs017.html

This is from site linked in last post.


http://www.exposegangstalking.com/timeline

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the very interesting link. I have only just begun reading it, but so far my comment immediately is that no one is mentioning the technology called Synthetic Telepathy. Even Dr. John Hall mentioned that invasive technology in an interview on BlogTalk Radio. The FBI uses Synthetic Telepathy to "read" your thoughts and they are prepared in advance to stalk the target. It's very hard to outwit them when they can read your thoughts in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That website is dodgy: when I went to the homepage there was no information at all, it was a grey template. It sounds like a lure and bait site. If you just wait and put your name on their mailing list, you will get the big secret of how to evade the FBI surveillance of at least 20 cars with all kinds of CCTV coverage and communication, one against all that. I doubt it.....but I only thought of this after sending them an email, I feel like I've just bought a lemon and got put on some list and it feels dangerous. It's also like all the petitions so-called "victim" TI sites have, where they just want you to put your name on a list. Another thing they didn't mention that I experience every time I drive are cars waiting at key points of my route that wait to drive in front of me on cue, only to slow down and block the road. Since I drive motorbike, and people pass each other all the time on the roads here, I am stuck behind some old car spewing out black smoke, so I try to get around the car only to have someone driving into me on the opposite side of the road almost hitting me. They have teams of people pulling out into the road to block the path of the target to, as they have some harassment skit up and waiting. What I still cannot figure out is how they conscript so many thousands or millions of people to do this--how miserable and sick can so many people in society be to participate in this?

    ReplyDelete