TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Stalker Drones

http://americablog.com/2013/02/stalker-drones-they-will-look-through-windows-read-your-lips-see-through-walls.html


"When Larisa Oleynik, star of “The Secret World of Alex Mack,” found she had a stalker, she got a restraining order. But if her stalker had been the police, and they were doing it with a drone, right now there are virtually no laws or regulations that would protect her. Or you."

Welcome to a Targeted Individual's world.

The naive people...naive or compliant, greedy and cowardly- of this country dont even think or want to consider that these technologies on classified levels have in all probability been around alot longer than when they get revealed to the public. Also, this means that the tech as of NOW on classified levels is even more advanced than whats been officially revealed.

Most importantly, this country seems to forget that things can be abused by authorities.

Its become the stuff of conspiracy theory to even consider the two points Ive just mentioned-the latter moreso an issue that has become inappropriate to bring up.

The attitude is that if you are victimized, then thats your tough luck and in the end you are a sacrifice for the USA even the western world to keep on going, to progress and to flourish in a new and more difficult globalist world.

With most of the population living under mass mind control via technologies/chemicals/psychological warfare and 'the shock doctrine' or trauma based mind control, there is little hope of returning to a world of sanity, TRUE safety not cannibalizing your own to survive, decency and humanity.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you take your latest video down from Youtube? You raise many valid points during it. I wish you would keep the materials up so that when I refer other people to your videos they are actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I don't like that now if I post a comment I have to give my name. It makes me feel like they can better track what I am doing and who I am speaking with. It was better when it was anonymous, so when I use a public computer, they can't track who I am communicating with

    ReplyDelete