TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Rap Is Directly Connected To Investments In The Corporate Prison System- An Insider Gives Testimony

The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music And Destroyed A Generation:
http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

" The subject quickly changed as the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments."

"We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates. The more inmates, the more money the government would pay these prisons. It was also made clear to us that since these prisons are privately owned, as they become publicly traded, we’d be able to buy shares."

" ...since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons."

I knew it and I told you so. I believe this story as it sounds a lot like what my uncle and mother made comment about that goes on in the music and drug industries and organized crime (my uncle had worked for a club and music promoter Don Law as well as an Italian mafia figure in the 70's in Boston).

It also sounds a lot like what I've been dealing with for years now in the gang stalking system. The muscling of people, the intimidation and the using of human beings as cattle and experimentees for profit.

Now, here, is something more concrete to back up my suspicions about hip hop and its effects on human beings especially poor, uneducated, angry people and specifically youths.

This also makes it more plausible that many industry people in entertainment might have investment in say, the military industrial complex and thus gang stalking and doing media psy ops is a way of pumping up their investment(s).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you about Rap influencing the glorification of criminal behavior in order to sway (mind control) people into filling the prison-industrial complex quotas. Another more relevant factor is the changing in the 80's (along with Rap) of sentencing laws from Rehabilitation and Parole schemes to Mandatory Minimum Sentencing (creating the huge influx of relatively low-level drug offenders into the prison system until it's the norm for overcrowding). One thing Obama admin has sought to change are these Mandatory Minimum Sentencing laws, but I am not up-to-date on how the attempt to curtail this now leviathan prison system change has progressed.

    ReplyDelete