TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Do Other TIs Experience That Small Bit Characters In This Continue As They Always Have While The TI Evolves Over The Years??

Why is the entire community around here against me? Its been like this for 10 plus years. WTF? Seriously? Do these people realize that they are supporting REAL career criminals by constantly messing with me and getting in my way? I cannot believe that people are this stupid.

This is why its so beneficial to get homeless people involved. They are so incredibly mentally deficient, sick and f*cked up. Not all of them but a great amount of shelter rats are of this ilk and especially the women.

Its amazing to watch and experience an entire community for ten years be this into destroying a person's life and making sure they stay down, never to get any justice for themselves. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??

Its never going to last. I mean, obviously I will win. I will gain some sort of legal reparation or justice for myself (thus other victims as well). Whether I sue or document and submit to authorities or write my story-one of those or all of them THEN LEAVE THE AREA permanently-either way I WIN.

Why do people keep on trying to submerge me under the water and drown me forever. I have forces on my side that want me to do exactly what I am doing right now AGAINST ALL OF THEM. How hard can this be?

In fact I am finding that its becoming easier and easier to go forward here. Effortless. I am simply plodding on, always towards my goal, regardless of how long it takes or what is in my path. I don't understand why other humans keep on trying to cloud things or take up space in front of me on my path forward. I will just keep going as I am supposed to do. I genuinely don't understand them at all.

Then again, one really doesn't know just what they do or don't know about how big this is or what its really about. Becuz I don't fully know thier motives or understand them, I cant really judge clearly why they take the action that they do.

The women in the little room here at the shelter, there are two of them who are well known perps to me, one older lady (who admitted today she stays in places in other areas the rest of the year due to knowing people in real estate. Which would explain how in Waltham, MA at the shelter there years ago she knew details about me and not only was nasty to me but talked about my private life with other guests. ("She's very clever about getting resources from public assistance.") Is that even legal? Its called being poor in Boston you stupid b*tch and you are basically raised here to know how to survive on the system.
Its when you try to make something of yourself and you are poor and white and intelligent that this Liberal elitist hell hole gets pissed off at you. You aren't a minority and you aren't one of them- think the people they most keep out of elite universities- yep. People like me. Lower to middle class and Caucasian. They want thier quotas of scholarship and poor to be people that they cant control and make them look oh-so-Liberal when in realty they are classist as f*ck. '

She is this older lady, she looks like she could be Italian but only partly. She's always been very nasty and will tell other homeless women "I'm not homeless like YOU people are"...but yet, here you are b*tch, so many years later. Still homeless, running the same circuit of shelters you did years ago. (Places I only go to now if on rare occasion I am stuck in the winter here. Which I haven't been since 2010 and before that 2006.) She's little older, a little less able to keep up appearances but still dragging behind you that same old stupid, huge suitcase. As if one day you are actually going to be able to get housed like any of us cant either.

If she's not targeted THEN WHY IS SHE STILL HOMELESS?  Either these people work for the gang stalking system for life or they are Targets that become Useful Idiots for the system to use against other TI's, not understanding exactly what the truth of our situations are. Never underestimate the usefulness of people totally in denial..about how f*cked thier situation is. Nor smart enough to figure it out.

Lets see, I've become a Traveler, stayed away in the winters and have countless new contacts with people around the USA and  developed my own style as well as streamlined my gear, routines and schedule to maximize my life energy in this situation as well as minimize self harm. I love how none of these awful women who Ive encountered in the past even notice this at all. To them I am just a returning Target to this area and they still think they can act like its the Bush era.

I just ignore them becuz they are as incidental now as background characters in a video game. They wander around causing a minor nuisance, doing the saaaaamme things they've always done in that game, obeying the saaaammme sequences that controlled thier behavior since the game's inception. Let them wander mindlessly and walk into walls and keep walking even if they are stopped by the graphic in front of them. Finally they figure it out and turn around simply to wander again doing the same behaviors.
One dimensional is actually the perfect description for these people. They really arent capable of anything else. They have never shown me otherwise.
(And if you dont want someone to be mean to you and dismissive, you better not mess with people. But if you insist...you deserve it.)

The black girl Sam in the room seems upset for some reason and I thought I overheard one of the kids who works here talking about another woman going into the room soon perhaps to fill my empty bed. Whatever they were discussing when Sam got up she walked past the volunteer and gave her a high five.  Kind of overzealous for a late night at a shelter eh? The volunteer looked either embarassed or uncomfortable with Sam being so revealing about thier little connection or relationship-perhaps part of the GS network.
This girl did ask me about my doctor's note when she could have just looked for it which as far as I am concerned is part of continuing to harass a Target possibly. Why are you asking about it? Just go look for it.

Just like how cute it is that 20 something kids get to tell us what to do using all the bravery and learning to be made of steel they learn at Harvard. Sometimes these people are genuinely kind, good youngsters who want to help homeless people and I can feel their intent. Other times its not so clear. And yet with others, you can sense that they are hiding the fact they clearly support the status quo over any living human being regardless of what horrible things the system has done to them.

Which means just like the lowly Useful homeless Idiots, they get disregarded and ignored. Becuz they are of no real threat value. The system cleverly sends them in droves so that single characters with no threat value in my perception actually become very effective at keeping me from my goals or wearing me down or destroying me over time.

This is a very important effect of GS on a Survivor who is targeted. They know that your threat assessment will register perps as a passible creature so you calmly take crap from person after person after person after person...again and again, more and more until after years of this- you are slowly destroyed more effectively than if they had sent someone to destory you outright. And there is no evidence either.

If you read up on high level programming and other things connected on my OnMC blog on Wordpress you will understand more. Its very clever of them to keep the opposing forces at a low level of behavior and action, so that it doesnt register with me as an outright threat. These people are too 'small' in my perception to be important (like in a video game per se). And becuz they never acted like they were a threat to anything I was carrying like information, I never acted out. This is why they act so stupid and benign and keep laughing and smiling and behaving like its all a joke. It screws up your...sensors if you will lol.

Nowadays I see clearly that psy ops knows exactly what they are doing and that everything and everyone chosen is exacting, ruthless and calculating with not only a purpose but often dual or multiple purpose.

Still one must keep going towards the goal that has the most productive outcome.

And unimportant humans in the game are just aimless wandering programs in the backround. Occasionally you waste human energy on them especially if you think they are so insignificant that they shouldnt even be engaging with you but do so anyway, especially repeatedly over time. You simply learn over the years of being targeted that these small characters do do damage so must be dealt with or they WILL get in the way of information delivery (writing book, legal cases, documentation with authorities) so one must look at them a bit more closely, give the matter the attention it needs and create smaller weapons-of words or the mind or whatever is appropriate, in order to 'take care' of the matter at hand so it or they no longer hinder progress.

Its amusing however, that they still keep on trying after so many years. Its interesting that their processes havent changed. That unlike creatures like myself , they never seem to evolve or change. Just grow older.


No comments:

Post a Comment