TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2014/02/its-getting-harder-so-why-am-i.html

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely correct: I was happily being poisoned to death, so drugged up I felt great except always in pain and sick by early evening (as I am now). They kept me going to bed early for years and years, with all the drugs and only let me go out when they wanted me to be exploited. Even now, it's almost 7 pm and I am exhausted from merely driving a motorbike to the store and back, of course with at least 30 people attacking me. It's always a bare minimum of 50-70 people attacking me every time I go shopping, which is all I can do.

    Anyway, I recommend getting Tumeric in capsule form, if you can afford it. T try to take 3,000 milligrams/day if you can, it's an anti -inflammatory, very effective.

    The nighttime hacker is endlessly disrupting what I type, just in having written these few sentences I have had to backspace and attempt to rewrite at least 10 times. So, I urge you to continue, although when I read your blog, and I see what they are doing to me with the full consent and participation of what seems like almost every person on the planet--yeah, people are being mass -mind controlled. But the killings are much wider and dangerous than you think, because the murders are being conducted internationally in all these genocides (Sudan, Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood) as I've been writing to you, they're killing off huge portions of the world's populations. Right now in Thailand these same NWO Nazis are staging a coup d-etat, but that's a long story and like writing about dangerous topics, and long too--won't go into detail, but the're allowing people to get slaughtered to make way for them to take over and build their condos and houses and kill off millions of people--and not many people are doing much of anything about these genocides--also in Central Africa, and Congo and Rwanda, and etc etc these are all planned by the same group that is orchestrating mind control--

    ReplyDelete