TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Boston/Cambridge Purposely Create Revolutionaries (Farrakhan, Malcolm X etc)

http://www.baystate-banner.com/archives/stories/2006/02/021606-03.htm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Farrakhan

Every time I go home to Boston/Cambridge I become revolutionary and basically become trained at becoming a leader or a founder of some movement which for me is feminism strictly for females-no one born a man or any sort of inclusion of race, focus or domination by race or religion and a sane, as well as joining the new, 21st century approach to a whites rights movement or white pride minus the gay hatred, focus on Christianity and white supremacy or power. Many people are now just working in self defense.

Also I was being molded to become Christian which is one of the main reasons I left this time. The content of the remote influence was slowly weakening me, destroying what was left of my true real Self and I was slowly drifting into Christianity (mental illness) out of desperation.
I notice the area has a lot of church groups who lobby in the MBTA stations and new hip YUPpie or hipster churches-all of which REEK (and show red flags ) of being some sorts of intelligence fronts. Exactly who I don't know. The frickin mbta lobbyers dress like spies for chriss'  sakes. Its super creepy.

And of course I was being groomed to become basically a saint of the homeless which is useless becuz America will never change so why bother. The Homeless can only improve their situations if they start showing some discipline and pride in their lifestyle and self responsibility. There can be no self governance without it. There's too many shits in the American cities homeless scenes. Its hopeless. They are too busy being irresponsible or depending on the system. And too much of poverty in the US is now defined by negative black ghetto culture. Springer is now their preacher. Its dominated by too many people of bad character who will play the race card if anyone tried to change it.

I never get any peace in Boston. Its always militant, revolutionary and very hard work.

I now believe they create and cause conflict so that that society in the area will produce revolutionaries or at least new movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment