TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hal Turner White Supremacist Radio Host Was FBI Informant/Provocateur So Why Did He Self Destruct?

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/117-pat

The court order on this site madere e curious.

I looked up Hal Turner.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

http://www.infowars.com/hal-turner-admits-he-worked-for-the-fbi/

So if he's simply a provocateur trained by the FBI and his activities were falsehoods or deceptions on the public then why did he continue such actions in his personal affairs as well as exhibit genuinely violent unbalanced behavior that got him personally into legal trouble?

This shows that the people the intel services and feds are using are mentally unbalanced damaged individuals.  Who are capable of getting out of control.

Its also possible that such people are actually programmed captives of  mind control thus can be utilized then forced to self destruct.

What are the feds doing still involved with COINTELPRO like activity when such operations were supposedly ceased years ago.

This man was obviously reacting to intense pressure and feelings of abandonment and helplessness.

He might have started off doing genine racially aware activism why he got involved with feds only he can say.

The new COINTELPRO seems to be focused on white rights or self defense/cultural preservation and any activism that questions the  NWO agenda where Diversity,  Equality,  double standards and as in Europe, mass immigration are being used to break down middle class societies,  cultures and even entire nation's identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment