TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Am Supposedly Part Of A Real Life Game Where People Pay To Prevent My Being Killed.. Just Like The Movies

I am now being given  the ideation that there is a program i am in where people pay to know eep me from getting killed. There was a movie like this a few years ago.  A sicko had someone tied up in a room with gadgets and tools to kill his victim remotely. It was put over the Internet so that viewers could see the victim and pay electronically to prevent the person from being murdered.

A constant extortion if you will.  Terrorists negotiating a never ending ransom and getting it.

Supposedly i am a real life victim of a system that exists  but the viewing is done via surveillance and spying (gang stalking).

Im being given the idea that my paternal aunt's husband,  mr 'I work for the Boston Co as a head finance guy'  paid out a large sum years ago to keep me alive.

I was also 'shown'  that a famous rapper from Cali is so guilt ridden that he's offering to pay the latest ransom or stay alive money,  to keep whoever from killing me.

Uh.  Okaaaay.

Firstly dont negotiate with terrorists.  Secondly i wud have been better off being killed or in the beginning of all this,  committing suicide from three layers of suicide programming.

Lateky there's been a constsnt stream of remote influence content meant to humanize my abusers and tormenters as well as induce a state of forgiveness.

Needless to say this has been  part   of weakening me.

When i leave the metro Boston area such nonsense will cease.  As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment