TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

'The Lost Sock' Laundromat On Prospect St Outside Central Sq, Cambridge, MA Has Surveillance Camera Security System That Consistently Forces Me To Act Out-Forced Speech, Rants Etc


221 Prospect St Cambridge, MA











EVERY single instance I've been in this place I get aggravated, end up self talking usually ending up in rants. Very much 'Project Chatter' type activity and behavior.

I feel always as if there is a person on the other end of the camera doing the monitoring.
This behavior begins when being in this building and then ends when I leave.

The force causing this behavior in me always subsides when antoher customer comes into the laundromat.


 An Arab business opened up next door. Glass pipes, incense and grocery.

A mosque across the street.

Since taking these pics months ago, recently the Arabs trashed the store space as they vacated the business.

The owner now proudly claims he is going to gut his launderomat and redo everything and put in those annoying high efficiency machines (that dont clean your clothes). He's going to add a dry cleaning and wash/dry/fold, hire an attending. 
All he had to do was hire an attendant at this place and do a good cleaning.

The shitty, rude, mess making Homeless from 240 Albany street 'wet' shelter (clients are active drink/drug users) frequent here and I have to call the cops on them every time I am in here. The police don't provide any real consequences and seem to not monitor the place closely for loitering.

Once again, middle class decent values that save money with a bit of elbow grease and common sense are abandoned, chaos is ALLOWED to degenerate and take over, so that order has to be regained...of course at great expense thus excluding common people.

This 'create a problem/solve the problem' is being used in social engineering as well as in business.

Letting things become chaotic by inaction is the same tactic as 'passive gang stalking' in a TIs campaign where people who are responsible to and for the Target simply do not take action or do their jobs. Often they claim it was 'dropping the ball' or a mistake, miscommunication, coincidence, etc.

It is by design indeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment