TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sick Of Famous People Ideations. Feeling Abandoned and a fail in some quest I had

Getting a lot warnings about marshal law and a coming catastrophe that's going to be very bad if not lethal for the homeless.
Even had a flash of vision while sleeping last night.

Troops of some kind taking over the city.

I am wondering if this is realistic  at all or if its being used to  scare me into leaving the area or even the country and never returning.

I'm also sick of  the remote influence system constantly making me believe some famous and or wealthy males are obsessed with me and are trying somehow to get me to be available somehow.

Its mostly prevalent in this area, the northeast.
When I'm out on the road in other regions this is not  the content the system obsesses me with. And of course wherever the tech can be averted it disappears completely as does all brainwashing attempts and mind control.

I don't understand why they want me so obsessed with famous people watching me or some famous guy being obsessed with me.

Its a bizarre sort of psych warfare but ..looking at it logically I can see what they are trying to do.

The famous people who are of course actually phantoms invented by the mind control system-the ongoing MK Ultra stuff, the tech and psychological warfare set up by the scientists, mathematicians and psychologists behind MK Ultra or whatever its morphed into now....are used as guides to constantly interact or interface with the Target or experimentee and form the TIs opinions, morality, approve or disapprove of every decision we make or thought we have.

Its been a horrible and limiting way to live if not very destructive throughout.

Not being able to get away to the west coast has been especially  sad this year as that was my...vacation time from being brainwashed so hard here in MA. In other areas of the country they do religious or moral content like Jesus or heavy Christian based uptight morality.

Its been a weird experience all the way through. And most of its bullshit-its always stuff based on gaining control of me or some form of social control.

I've wasted the best years of my life fighting a system designed to turn me into a mindless zombie or drone like creature instead of living, creating and helping people.

Its extremely sick and very wasteful. I see blind people who need companions or social conditions that need changing-the system here in USA just won't let me live.

I must say at least on the west coast specifically California I used to get taught lessons. Big lessons, big life stuff as big as the Pacific. Like in Berkeley, lessons about revolution and how it can become very real and violent so be aware of that and responsible when and if you cause unrest or start large groups taking action. Akin to a wave..like a tsunami might be.

The Pacific is very large and violent. This makes an impression on someone from a small New England area who is used to the comfort of the ancestral Atlantic ocean.

Cali was about freedom arts and expression  but also danger in a way that's potentially deadly on a large scale.

Every location you travel to gives lessons. From the land itself and the natural environment-to the people  and their man made environment. Some of this is tech from the system I suppose. It often depended who was in power politically at the time...just as I've had a hard time dealing with recently as Boston and Cambridge my hometown cities here in MA have changed hands in rulership.


When that military guy was head of CIA a few years ago things were going well. I was on the right track to do justice and right by writing my book getting lawyers etc.
Then he got kicked out of his position by a sex scandal so obviously a set up.

Then things got difficult again and went downhill. Now..I am still plagued by the idea that I didn't do something I was supposed to in time. I missed a portal or window of opportunity as it's referred to.

I have felt completely abandoned forgotten about and discarded since then. It was something about I should have called lawyers and reported war crimes etc...I think before this new administration got into office here in MA and Cambridge.

How am I supposed to take actions I am simultaneously being blocked from taking as I'm being given 'orders' to take them?

I probably failed some behavior modification expectation or goal of someone ..
Another waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment