TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, October 20, 2014

CIA MK ULTRA Experiments-Carol Rutz's Lecture at Indiana University in November 2003

https://sites.google.com/site/thecatbirdsnest3/cia-mk-ultra-experiments-on-mind-controlled-children

Experiments on Children:

"As you can see, there was a clear pattern of using innocent children who had no way of protecting themselves.

Peter Lewis, who had biomedical experiments performed on him received proof after the death of his adoptive father who had served in Army Medical Research. Peter and his sister Carol were adopted from Germany in the early 50's. His adoptive mother told him he was bought for $1000 and that the army owned him. They even gave him dog tags. According to Peter his adoptive father told her, "He's your project." Peter also wrote she admitted to putting a substance from Walter Reed doctors in their breakfast cereal and when they wouldn't eat it because of the taste they were beaten unmercifully. There were occasions when his arms and thighs were covered with very painful boils. I wonder if this wasn't from Radiation poisoning like at Fernald School for the mentally retarded where they fed them radioactive cereal. Peter's mom said "I did my duty."

She reportedly gave Peter pills from Walter Reed that caused hallucinations and nightmares. Since LSD was part of the MK-ULTRA experiments, I am assuming this is probably what the substance was. I guess when we look at the case of the four New Jersey children who hit headlines last week; we understand anything is possible especially when you use the words "It's good for National Security." The New Jersey children were alleged to have been systematically starved by their adoptive parents while the system stood by and did nothing.

Peter said, "My understanding is the sole purpose of adoption of me was for experiments. We have documents and hospital papers for much of this to back this up. Since my dad died, we were able to go through all the papers and find documents, papers, and photographs. These are military photographs he was ordered to destroy, but he brought some home and didn't destroy everything."

Peter has a picture of himself and other Boy Scouts at Walter Reed in 1958 where radioactive experiments were done. In 2000 Peter told me about some of the experiments including a number of bone biopsy's done after he drank radioactive material. He called them Gamma Radiation Experiments. He says they used numbers instead of names to identify him, which is what I too remember - being given a number. Isn't that what they used in the concentration camps?

Peter said they did so many bone biopsies on him that people started asking questions, so they tried to deem him retarded. His IQ is 128. I guess that speaks for itself. His sister, Carol died with Brain cancer from the radiation. The doctor found a crust on her brain and told her she had it for 20, 25 years--at the time the radiation experiments were done.

It is not hard to understand how devastating it would be to learn that you had been adopted for the sole purpose of being a human guinea pig."


"Karen was responsible for spurring me on to obtain information through FOIA requests that would help me validate my memories. She was always banging on doors, persistent to get the truth out, especially when she found out there were so many other kids who were used as human guinea pigs. The Department of Energy had told her she was the only one, but she said that Pentagon sources had personally told her they "didn't want our stories out at any cost. The plan was to pay off a few token victims and blow the rest off." Karen did not live to see any of us receive validation or vindication."

They did more than just 'blow the rest off'. They have found out who is weak, vulnerable and open to pay offs or black male or plain old intimidation and chosen experimentees even their children FOR FURTHER EXPERIMENTATION. My mother is a documented radiation experimentee, both parents US Marines. She claimed she dropped her claim with the PACHRE due to "I was followed". She has been used to being intimidated in a similar fashion all her adult life, as she is very compartmentalized and switches over the belief that the harassment is from an organized crime syndicate her and my uncle worked for in a bar that a local Italian family owned secretly. Either that, or she had crooked law suits and hidden money I suspect, which made her open to black mail as well as everyone else around me had some dirt on them or else wanted to further their careers, get grants etc which is how a lot of these pay offs work so they go undetected.

Survivors are easily brainwashed so its hard to tell just how much of what my mother- the original documented experimentee, actually was aware of her part in selling me out to this system in a 24/7 gang stalking campaign.

How the govt is getting away with the same experiments with the same exact things happening that were documented by survivors and experimentees decades ago I will never understand. Its their version of the legal loop hole Double Jeopardy in a way. You cant have MK Ultra secret projects happen again, with private contractors and security firms in the modern era, when the original experiments were already admitted to, damages paid to a few experimentees and an apology by the President during the inquiry.

As far as I am concerned, the entire thing should be dug up again because these are war crimes. Why was there not an international inquiry on that level or a military tribunal? Im no lawyer but a concept as quaint as an 'advisory committee' to the head of the govt at that time when in fact its factions of the govt itself who committed the crimes seems like conflict of interest or something similar.

Becuz something is making it way to easy for them to strike testimony from the records of the original advisory committee as well as every single committee we experimentees and Survivors attend from there on until the present as well as simply not deal with the legal repercussions of their actions past, present and future.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is some info to be known. and then they wonder why ....

    ReplyDelete