TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Trying To Leave MA Again But Something Preventing Ot

Im getting hit daily and gang stalked/harassed constantly and want tp leave like i end up doing every year but a very strong force is making it hard to leave.

That i shud stay with my companion who i am attached to and fight for all the various things i need to get done.

But they make it impossible here.

It's driving me nuts. Im sick of not being able towm to walk down a street proudly like i used to.

I cant save the man i love nor trust him or anyone else.
 The book was one thing. They've taken the discreditation campaign to a a
A whole othee level where its a major diversion from my project.

I I
Deserved love after all ive been thru and they want to take that away too. 

1 comment:

  1. Who knows, maybe Jake was never that great of a boyfriend in the first place. It could be that fate had you two crossing paths, and of course, when the system comes after people, you can tell who really has the good deep-down character... the wheat from the chaff. I was thinking that maybe he was simply a perp all along who they sent after you to play you along as an intimate, and you simply fell for it. The system does things like this to people all the time. Like this one former girlfriend of mine. She seemed kinda messed up, like a former ex-hard drug user. She had some issues. When I did my research, I found she was prepared for meeting me years in advance, as though she had advance knowledge of me. I suspect that she was a good person, but damaged from all the hard drugs she was doing. The system has ways of preparing us to "meet" someone years down the road, and when it apears they've sold us out, well maybe, that was just part of their role all along. Like it was planned by them, and it looks like a random boyfriend of girlfriend that all of a sudden sold us out.

    ReplyDelete