TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Putin Wants WIFI In All Underground Subways/Use Of Primitives In Cultural Covert Warfare Old Trick

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2014/12/07/russia-to-put-wifi-signals-into-underground-transit-systemprimitive-peoples-being-used-to-destroy-nwo-resistant-cultures-a-staple-of-covert-warfare-historically/

2 comments:

  1. Russia was probably secretly in collusion with the US during their cold war years. The cold war was probably really a covert operation where we secretly deal with them and learn communist ideas from them on how to oppress their peoples. I was taught in school that Pravda was a very controlled rag with a bunch of propaganda and lies, but this is exactly what our media has become. So maybe we were secretly allies with them under the sheets all these years. If we and they were really enemies, there would've been a missile strike from either side. But that never happened.

    Yeah, there was Josef Stalin, but there are leaders over here that are very much like him, but put on a good front like they are so concerned about defending the freedom of America. Bush was always on the defensive how he did all these decisions to protect America. Maybe he saw what was going down behind the scenes, and helped stem an ever worse takeover of the US by communist factions.

    And perps are the biggest wastes of life ever. They spend their entire lives just coasting by harassing targets, while targets get to fight hard for every little opportunity we get.. We've got to stand up to them to make sure they've wasted their efforts at conrolling us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy from Russia subbed in a physics class I was taking in 1988 or 1989. He said that basically he feels that the US is more heavily controlled, and that he actually felt bad for Americans. Interesting that it was in the late 80's then. Now, Putin is in, and I'm sure their opinions have changed. He's like this powerful scary man with a tiny voice. Not too much different than Hitler with his comical Charlie Chaplin mustache.

    ReplyDelete