TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

After Phone Call Concerning Liver Condition Deteriorating Harassment Drops Off

I have had bad liver pain since the last month i was in Austin and here in Providence its getting worse like a nightly thing.

I told my companion (whos someone new fro here I dont know I can trust) i was going to hospital becuz its so bad. I also asked about an appointment over phone with clinic in hospital here.

I asked about going to hospital if in extreme pain.

Magically im not being hit so hard with tech or harassed as much.

These self righteous scumbags only care about getting sued or accidentally killing the Target.

THEY ONLY STOPPED ONCE I SAID THAT OVER A PHONE...and told my companion.

Whoever monitors calls is making the perps and whoever does the gang stalking very aware of the current circumstances and the harassment is changing accordingly.

Wtf does it matter? If ever i get a chance Im suing for advancing my liver damage anyway becuz I would have taken rhe cure by now IF I HADNT BEEN KEPT ON RHE ROAD FOR YEARS.

Why 80% of the fuckin USA hates me is beyond me. The system started this with me and Ive always just been defending myself.

They fucked with my family. They started this with my mother when they experimented on her in the 50s AND IM GOING TO FINISH IT.

Whatever the brain dead citizenry believe this is about for a cover story DOESNT MATTER.

They are just being used becuz they believe whatever they are told.

These pricks chased my mother off from the MK Ultra class action lawsuit during the PACHRE in 95.

I wont be detered especially becuz Raytheon and other scum involved have been arrogant enough to continue the experimentation during Bush and early Obama hiding under post 9-11 anti terrorism and wartime.

How arrogant is the public to support the war criminals and actually help destroy the victim witnesses.

Make this about whatever you want. U r all scumbags. U r just pissed becuz estrogen and being female keep me from the fate of being a lone shooter which is your nice easy way of getting rid of inconvenient or unpopular people while validatig your security and nowadays using racism as a diversion.

ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS SOMETHING OR SEES WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN THE USA OR EVEN THE WEST WILL BE PORTRAYED AS A DANGEROUS PARANOID OR A TERRORIST.

You started this with me. Go straight to hell and go f#ck yourselves becuz I WILL finish this and get justice for me and my parents...regardless if they are even sane enough at this point to know any better.

My father is gonzo and my mother has bee beaten down so hard she had little choice but to join them.

Im in the right and always have been. Im going to collect what Im owed.

You are wrong. All the mobbing in the world cannot change that fact.
End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment