TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Harvard Breaks My Heart Like I Knew It Would

Thier latest nonsense includes having bus drivers mess with me and making sure its a bus with NO CAMERAS (which i avoided by realizing immediately there was no cams thus it could become a bad situation), uniformed cops doing overt gesturing or making contact by waving, Boston area is using lots of small to large families with kids who run around, make noise and stomp as they walk or invade my personal space repeatedly.

Just hanging back and observing the sheer number of perps in public spaces-crowds etc is impressive.
They are really going for it. Why now I dont know but i do know that alot of people from Harvard have died over past few years and everyone else seems to be working for the gs system particularly for the chaos making end of things.

I meet enough non perps to keep perspective and clarity but they really dont want that. One of most ridiculous psych tactics employed is the gang stalkers making facial expressions like rolling eyes and shaking their heads as if Im not doing something Im supposed to then of course they will put their hands thru their hair. Tapping sides is now something done when having a conversation with me and often people will run their hands over one side of head during conversation also.

The hair touch or hair over ear is still predominantly by women and the side tap is mostly for males. As expected MA has a bit more composure than Austin or the Midwest and no one is running around grabbing their dicks at me here.

Though i must say that if a mob of Harvard students were running around grabbing their junk in public as part of a campaign to terrorize a targeted dissident I would not only find this amusing as hell but would make sure it got documented for the history books.

'Genital grabbing psy ops techniques at Harvard University-The Pre Hillary Years Of The NWO' or some such ridiculous title.

Its peaceful sometimes but it seems to depend what i write in my blog.

Im shocked that people ive known for years in Harvard some have shown their true colors by doing gesturing while in conversation.

Im experiencing the situation is im probably so discredited and have made enemies here that ive lost status and protection forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment