TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Im Really Starting To Hate Dunkin Donuts

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2015/08/dunkin-donuts-strikes-again-newport-ri.html


Why around the country is this chain one of the biggest douches ever? Walmart is f-cked yes but their business practices are f-cked to begin with so it makes sense. Even their hiring questionnaire is messed up.

It said I was too aggressive and had to much initiative years ago so this shows they are designing the standards for employment to support organized harassment among other things.

Most corporate chains have some gang stalking going on its just that certain ones are really bad like McDonalds,Wal-Mart, Target being the absolute worst woth Stsrbucks, Whole Foods and CVS, Walgreens either redeeming themselves depending on the political climate and whos in office or putting forth positive assistance for TIs depending on location or store in a certain location.

Dunkin Donuts now joins the ranks of the worst offenders nationally and I cannot figure out why since they are all franchises I thought but I also dont know anything about their business practices as a chain.

They used to be just a New England local shop many open twenty four hours.

They are connected to the New England Patriots for endorsements and any connection to organized pro sports is going to involve gang stalking.
Drugs, malecentricism, supporting the patriarchy and the military and hiding domestic violence and sexual assault are obvious reasons but also pro sports like Red Sox likes to hob nob with CIA etc.


So this is the price of success in the USA. Its not a true democracy and not everyone can get a fair chance nor doe business success depend on merely hard work and smart networking.

Its all bullshit. America is nothing but nepotism plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment